• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
i just came up with a hunt idea

Hunt name: Hot... rocks?
Ok so my friend told me that Sodowodo is a rock type pokemon. I told him that that couldn't be true because it looks like a tree so it must be grass type and then he asked me to prove that it was a grass by setting one on fire. So we went in the forest and I found a Sodowodo and set it ablaze. Not a good idea. Its normally green leaves caught fire and wouldn't go out! It ran off in fear we would hurt it more. When i told an officer in town what had happened he didn't believe me and he said that sodowodo is a rock pokemon and it cant catch on fire. Its still out in the forest, still on fire! Please someone help!
Posted by: Youngsters Jim and Tim

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years
nice use of the odd traits of sudowudo the tree pokemon that nintendo decided would make a good rock type. so much fail.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2010
wow... just wow...
I LOVE THIS GAME JUST BY EVEN SEEING THE SCREENIES MAN
i cant wait till you finish thus game :D
awesome fakemon too :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
thats interesting. anyways, with photoshop back, here is my very first concept art (not ready to do perfect lines):

Spoiler:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@PAT:
Good hunt idea..lol I sure wouldnt try setting a sudowoodo on fire lol.

@MarXcandy:
Thx man I apreciate the compliment lol

@andinator:
You astound me like wow...that really good for a first try..U make me wanna try.good job
also I am creating resurection lugia or something of that matter..any ideas

@Ravecat: Thats cool.. a holy lugia:)(I wont make a resurected lugia if u dnt want me to cuz u have a holy lugia in your game and i dnt want them to be too simular

@TLOsc8
thx man..and as for the bigbang theory..i just wanted to make something new

@Terry
thx man im just tryin to get better

@Notch ear pichu
love the cresselia hunt man..sounds so dark

@Kian
I will definatly have that angler as a fakemon..wait is chinchou a angle???it looks nothing like one.Also nice idea for the group hunt thing.. but explain more indept to me

@Lopnis:
cool idea man... i kinda feel bad for the roselia

image1dr.png
well heres my attempt at kiwee....its horrible

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
U want me to explain more indepth ok:

um well its like a normal hunt but theres like lots of differant alternative pokemon so like flaming suduwodo on fire, for a forest fire with other pokemon like a flaming suduwodo, like a flaming turtwig.

so it could be a new map with like burnt down tree tiles with small flames on it.

so basically it would be the same sort of start when you meat the person who wants help, then you go onto the map and you run into pokemon like (flaming suduwodo, like a flaming turtwig.)

get it im bad at explaining stuff as you can probably tell :/

~kian

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
Lugia and Gyrados both look more like dragon types than flying types in my opinion

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
well, lugia is a flying type to match its trio, and gyrados was because otherwise dragon types would be too common

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Wow, I am just amazed man...
If there is any artwork you need help with don't hesitate to ask, I'll try my best, this project must be completed!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
capture021.png

HEY GUYS HOW DO LIKE MY BACKGROUND I SPRITED??? I KINDA RUSHED THROUGH THE GRASS
SHOULD I KEEP THIS OR THE OLD ONES???

@defno:
I would appreciate any help you wanna give me:)

@Kian:
Ok I get you bro.I like the idea...

@RAVECAT:
Ok man just jecking lol

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
capture021.png

HEY GUYS HOW DO LIKE MY BACKGROUND I SPRITED??? I KINDA RUSHED THROUGH THE GRASS

@defno:

@Kian:

@RAVECAT:
Ok man just jecking lol

I love the new backgrounds. I do agree though that the grass could be touched up.

Also, I have a hunt involving the oh so fascinating Cranidos, literally called the Skull-Cranidos. The Cranidos in question has a skull head, surrounded in purple-ish fog/fire. Also, the rest of the body is blackish-green in color.

Hunt Name: Ghostly revival
Rewards: ??? Fossil, Nugget, Dusk Stone
Description: Someone! I found something amazing! I was wandering through some ruins, looking for some ancient treasure or clue, and I stumbled upon a hidden chamber. Inside were some old stones, a Fossil, and also some lump of something. I then noticed a skull roll away from it. It looked like a Cranidos. Then the skull and the lump came to life! Someone catch or exercise this thing!
Posted by: Ruin Maniac Eraqus

Also, a hunt involving a Magby, whose blue and red, where the fireball design on his chest is red and is a bubble design. The Magmar evo is similar, but specifically the fire on it is steam. The same for Magmortar.

Hunt Name: Hot Springs
Rewards: Magma Stone (no longer a Key Item, but serves some newer, better purpose)
Description: DUDE! I was out surfing, and all of a sudden, the water, like, started to burn my skin! I looked in the wave I was riding and saw something I was certain was a Magby. Someone needs to catch this thing before it really hurts someone!
Posted by: Surfer Keenan

*Surfer is a new trainer type. If you prefer, it could be a Swimmer instead.
**Something unique about this hunt is that it involves you Surfing around to find the Magby.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
alright dude ur in charge of backgrounds (cuz i suck at them). And I'll keep workin on VS's. which one should I do next (Its a long process cuz I have to draw it out on paper so that I have it all proportioned [ though i dont scan it XD])?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
alright dude ur in charge of backgrounds (cuz i suck at them). And I'll keep workin on VS's. which one should I do next (Its a long process cuz I have to draw it out on paper so that I have it all proportioned [ though i dont scan it XD])?
Its cool do your thing man:) you should make kapu or shogun a vs sprite if u want to

@vanitas
love your hunt ideas man....I will touch the grass up

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
capture021.png

@defno:

@Kian:

@RAVECAT:
Ok man just jecking lol

Amazing background! It may be rushed but its really good. Keep up the good work, I like custom stuff and this inspires me alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back