• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I probably have an infinite amount of time for Haruka (thank god) |D And if I wanna reserve Wendy at Soul Campaign I'll prolly just need to work on her samples. /FT Wiki has good enough info. on her history and since I've apped her over three times her personality is complete o3o

...Of course would Wendy be a Meister or a Weapon? I mean she doesn't seem Weapon material but at the same time Idk.

*looks at FT cast* Hmm, both of them are Meisters (tbh I see Natsu as a Weapon more but hey). She'd probably be better off as a Meister.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm probably going to make an entry to expand on Mithos' history during the Kharlan War, but the wiki page should be enough for him in general.

I know nothing about Wendy, so I can't really help. Some advice I've received is to make a list of which of her qualities would fall more under each, as well as pros and cons, and pick from there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Naaaah. I'm pretty sure they're used to this by now. ♥ Hopefully they also know by now that they can easily change the conversation if they so wish.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Totally read the Oracion Seis arc then o3o

From what I'm reading, she'd do well as a Meister with Soul Repair (where she could heal a Weapon). On the other hand, she wielded what was called an "Air Shatter Cannon" during the Edolas arc which kind of looked like a gun... Nonetheless, her healing powers > offensive powers so she'd prolly be a Meister :V (And an adorable one too, hnnnngh <333)

Aye, anyone can alter conversations!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Um, I have a feeling that no matter how much we alter it, it will sooner or later make its way back to this, lol.

Original characters rock!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, there are times where there are multiple different convos. going on o3o

Silent Protagonists and adorable canon characters rule! /no seriously pretty much all the people I play are kids save for the occasional teen; I do have a few adults and 100+ years old Touhou characters

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's nothing wrong with having more than one conversation going! Just as what Rossu said. :333

Hmm... I'm not too sure what Mithos would have if he was a meister. Of course, I also don't know what he would be if he was a weapon. xD; Sword is the default choice, but idkkkk. But Mithos would also be an adorable meister as well... once he gets to know his weapon. But him being a weapon would be so fun as well. ;w; /continues to be torn.

Years

I'll fix that.

Also I've started some of the Winter 2012 anime. Good stuff.

Also wanna play this hack btw.

tumblr_lxpsclSqoN1qcnibbo1_250.gif

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The image is broken for me ;w;

Also apparently as a Mun I'm on Erza's good side? :Db Because I don't want to "put Wendy through the ringer".

...D-d'awwww, Eastern emoticons are so cute
~>゜)~~~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
59. Did I ever mention that I hated my IRL peer group before? Well if not then I'm saying it now lol.

Also started playing Chrono Trigger again as well, great soundtrack if you ask me.

Mornin BTW.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
61. I still wanna find a copy of Zelda Wind Waker sometime, and I swear I feel like a pariah on here right now but oh well lol.

And I swear Snapple tastes like Kool Aid nowadays TBH, at least IMO anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pft. you don't need to make a blog like that. you're amazing as is, shawn. :33

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
65. Yay new Nostalgia Critic video is up now.

But yeah I would talk to a trusted friend or counselor about that rather than online Dorinjo, trust me on that haha.

And I gotta go now, probably gonna be back on Monday as I feel like I'm starting to stagnate on here now lol.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Wait, wait, I'm not saying I'll actually do it. xD I think there's a misunderstanding here~

ema-notes%28a%29.gif

THEN AGAIN, I HAVE TO WONDER -- Is it possible to be toooo awesome?
...scientifically speaking.
Like, your walking down the street and then someone says:

ema-surprised%28b%29.gif

"AH, YOUR TOO AWESOME! I'M BLINDED BY IT FOR LIFE!"
Then you're like...uh oh. xD

It can be possible....they did it in Kung Fu Panda. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back