• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks for your comments guys! We appreciate that.

[HOT FLASH!]

Hello everybody,

Today, I have new things for you guys... First of all, let's start about a special feature that will be in the game.

The tide phenomena will appear in the game. Every fours hours, every day, you'll be able to see some algas on the beach of Raynnergie Island. Those algas are from the ocean, of course. That means that there will be Pokemon catchable! The Pokemon will be mostly Water-Ground or Water-Grass Type. Also, on Raynnergie Island, there is an institute where the staff research some interesting things about the tide phenomena. So in this part of the game, you'll learn many things! ^^

Here is a screenshot of what it will look like:

3-2.png

Also... We have other screenshots of the game in general:

2-2.png

1-2.png

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Spoiler:

Made a spoiler, otherwise it would be a bit big :). I LOVE the tide phenomena, it seems a lot of programming to me, and I noticed something on the 2nd screen. Lucas' (well...that's his name in D/P, so I'll call him like that XD) legs and feet are very bright. Is that normal? 'Cos it doesn't seem normal to me...

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Made a spoiler, otherwise it would be a bit big :). I LOVE the tide phenomena, it seems a lot of programming to me, and I noticed something on the 2nd screen. Lucas' (well...that's his name in D/P, so I'll call him like that XD) legs and feet are very bright. Is that normal? 'Cos it doesn't seem normal to me...

~Cya, UnitRico

Yes it is. It's are current - while being the in-grass - thing. It will change. That's for sure. ^^

that pokemon is amazing, amazing in every way. nice one vavavoom!

Thanks! I really appreciate that. You haven't seen it's evolution yet. XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Cool! Fan Game!
Cedrik, You outdone yourself...The Story is very intese and great
The Cities are soo, exciting...but there's one Flaw :C
The names...I guess you could try working on that...anyways GOOD LUCK!

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
That new pokemon may just be a water type or ghost type. Anyway your games turning great and your new ideas are what's making it good. BTW! I've just made a Gary CharacterSet DP style but I don't know where to post it since i've forgotten my own account in PhotoBucket but I think i'll try for Imageshack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Alright guys. Thanks for the comments! We love hearing that. Today, it's the revelation... ~

[HOT FLASH!]

Name: Flobloom
Type: Grass
Dex Entrie: Flobloom lives around high and beautiful flowers. It doesn't live in community but likes to play with other grass-type Pokemon. The flower bud on it's head will open when Flobloom will start evolving.

~Sprite made by ~Nevermore~. Concept made by ~Nevermore~

Is that all? Hell no! We have new things to show!

This is a shot of something new. In Diamond & Pearl, you used a machine to create Poke-Bread (Poffin). In Pokemon Gale, you'll be able to cook Poke-Treats! For now, we only reveal the top. But later on, the bottom will be reveald with new things. ^^
To create Poke-Treats, you'll have to pick up Berries in the region. Then, you can make various kinds of Poke-Treats. Those Poke-Treats will make the friendship of you and your Pokemon grow up. It's simple but new. ^^

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom! ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
OMG! That is so freaking awesome! Looks as a starter Pokémon. And the PokéTreats, where did you get such great idea from? With every update I long to play the game even more! Great work!

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks! The Poke-Treats are mostly off the idea of the Poffins (Poke-Bread). I also updated the first post with a lot of new informations. <- Must read. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I like the graphics, first and foremost. A lot better than what I had in my fangame, XD.

The starters are interesting, especially the bovine. Is that a rose on his tail?

As for the character sprites, I like the third one. We've never had an playable emo before. =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
^^ i'm glad you all liked bovive, it's my best fake yet. it's based on a cow, but with the features and social structures of a bee. it has two prevos, and you won't find them often ingame!

A cow? I can see almost every animal in it, except a cow...

~Cya, UnitRico

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I like your works, Nevermore, quite impressive I might say ^^ Your Shading Style is similiar to one of my past fangame's spriters, but your concepts are completely original xD

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I doubt that, but nontheless, the shading is sort of like Elusive Mews, also known as Novoni from Pokemon Topaz.

Looking good guys, nice sprites, Nevermore, and good fangame so far Vavavant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back