• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
define hack like stats or the pokemon its self cause my friend traded me a shiny latias but it was on lvl 2 with no hacked moves and i trained it myself is that ok
That's fine if its Ability, stats, moves, etc is legit.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Not here, XD. I just added it for a hint of humour. ^_^

Though seriously, what are Pokemon anyway?

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
Correct. School and work and everything else going on means I won't be here as often. But don't worry, I'm still here enough to handle everything. ^_^

Updating the first post with new entries right now. =D

Wow, Loto is back! 140th sign of the apocalypse! :P

How ya been? ^^

Lol, I'm preeettttyyy guud. Ill talk to you on msn when I get my internet back tomorrow. At a friends house atm. So how many apocalypse's have I caused now? D:

I'm still here. Good to see you back, ell-oh-tee-oh! Although you joining makes me think twice about joining, myself...

ahahah, I'm def not as good as I used to be so don't worry about little ole' me.

Are sign-ups going on again? If so I'm in. :P

Ooookkkaaaaa, How you been? :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Hey fag, about time you talked to me. :P

Also, any side tournies this time around? I hope not. XD

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
Hey fag, about time you talked to me. :P

Also, any side tournies this time around? I hope not. XD

Wuttttt, we def need to battle sometime soon when I get my net back in my house and find my old pokemon game. loool.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, a few things:

-The first page had been updated with the new entrants.

-We're still waiting on Mukkamoto and MasterUmbreon to finish their final battle for Tourney #8. Good luck guys, and battle soon! :P

-I've given out quite a bit of time for said battle, so I'll go ahead and announce the start date for Tourney #9: Saturday, October 31st, 2009. In other words, this thing'll be starting on Halloween! :D

-Quite a few battlers this time around(including the biggest roster for Team Australia that we've ever seen), so I suppose I'll go ahead and add a Side-Tourney. And the theme shall be....Little Cup!

-Little Cup, being one of the few Side-Tourney themes that we have yet to use, seemed to be the right choice. For those who don't know, Pokemon used in these battles must be:
  • At or below level 5
  • Able to evolve
  • The lowest evolutionary stage of their family
  • Without set-damage moves like Dragon Rage

-HGSS moves are allowed. XD

-And seeing as I've recently got my WiFi working on my new computer, I'll now be officially registering for both Team America and Team Little. ^_^

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Add me in LC Team. Good thing I clone my breeds in their UT formes :) Can we use vitamins, TMs, and EV Train them as much as we can to level 5?

Back