• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Hi! First, Thanks to the creator! The Game is sincerely amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
I love your game so far. Its a bit laggy here and there, and i found some errors/glitches but it seems some people already pointed them out. But im also wondering, I am training my male Kirlia, is there, by any chance, a dawn stone you can get some point in the game? I would like to know before i allow my kirlia evolve to a Gardevoir. So if you could reply quickly, i would be very grateful. But a really good job on this game :) (and if there is a point in time where you can get a dawn stone, where may you get it?)

Last edited:

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
I love your game so far. Its a bit laggy here and there, and i found some errors/glitches but it seems some people already pointed them out. But im also wondering, I am training my male Kirlia, is there, by any chance, a dawn stone you can get some point in the game? I would like to know before i allow my kirlia evolve to a Gardevoir. So if you could reply quickly, i would be very grateful. But a really good job on this game :) (and if there is a point in time where you can get a dawn stone, where may you get it?)

You get it once you complete the sidequest in Chapter 5, where you retrieve the evidence for the guy at the docks.

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Hi, i would like to know, when the next uptade will coming ? :)

When it's done. Sorry if that sounds curt, but every time I promise a release date I never stick to it, so I'd rather just pleasantly surprise everyone by releasing it without warning :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Is there gen 5 or 6 pokemon introduced.
Is there going to be mega evo implemented?
Can we get the hidden abilites of the pokemon?

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Is there gen 5 or 6 pokemon introduced.
Is there going to be mega evo implemented?
Can we get the hidden abilites of the pokemon?

1. Nope, not until some Generation IV-style backsprites become available.
2. Same as above, although there will be boss battles with Mega Pokémon. More to come on that soon.
3. There's no dream world as such, but I plan to implement an NPC who can change Pokémon abilities (assuming that's possible of course).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
I'm really digging this game so far, I can't wait to play it completely. The talking Slowking idea...just wow. Although I do want to add, the bottom-right screenshot, I don't really like what that hiker says, we're not that bad. But anyways great game, keep it up!

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
A tournament style game is something that I have wanted to put into a hack and I see that you have captured it in here! I wish that nintendo would do something like this to replace the typical "8 gyms" scenario. I think that this game has a ton of potential! I hope to play after further progress is made!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
One of the better looking games I've seen in a while. Interested in seeing this completed!

AceRoku

Dev of Pokemon Flare
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 21, 2015
This game looks very interesting, will be playing it :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Although it may not mean much, here are my thoughts after playing the game.

First let's get the criticism out of the way...On second thought the only real critic I can throw out is the fact that the sandstorm weather condition follows you everywhere after the desert stage.

On the other hand, I've greatly enjoyed the new arena based challenge and interesting choice in available pokemon. I never thought I'd use a quagsire ever but this game endeavors to prove me wrong. The humor's good, the dialogue entertaining, and the plot mysterious. I look forward to seeing what this game has to offer.

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Although it may not mean much, here are my thoughts after playing the game.

First let's get the criticism out of the way...On second thought the only real critic I can throw out is the fact that the sandstorm weather condition follows you everywhere after the desert stage.

On the other hand, I've greatly enjoyed the new arena based challenge and interesting choice in available pokemon. I never thought I'd use a quagsire ever but this game endeavors to prove me wrong. The humor's good, the dialogue entertaining, and the plot mysterious. I look forward to seeing what this game has to offer.

Did you get a game over in the sandstorm route? It's a bug that I'm aware of that I'm struggling to fix. To get rid of the weather condition just go back to the sandstorm route and leave through one of the exits, it'll neutralise it.

And glad to hear that you enjoyed it! Am making slow but steady progress on the next chapter so will post here when there's more to play.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Love the plot, sucks that you can't play as a female against your sister but eh. First time I ever felt bad for defeating someone (Max the asshat) and the tournament nstead of gym thing definitely made the game more challenging and entertaining. My main gripe is that you don't have a list of what pokemon are where, it would really help in team building. Especially if theres a gible in the desert *hint* *hint*

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Love the plot, sucks that you can't play as a female against your sister but eh. First time I ever felt bad for defeating someone (Max the asshat) and the tournament nstead of gym thing definitely made the game more challenging and entertaining. My main gripe is that you don't have a list of what pokemon are where, it would really help in team building. Especially if theres a gible in the desert *hint* *hint*

Yeah, I would've liked to have given the option for a female protagonist but I'd practically have to re-write the entire game. And I'm going to get around to doing something like that, there's a bit of info on the wiki about Pokémon you can catch in Route 01 and Route 03 but that's about it. If only I had unlimited free time... :)

Back