• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
A few dark types and steel types, so each type is represented in the generation.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
For my own convenience, I have decided to open the voting for the contest early. The following is copied-and-pasted from the OP:

Voting is now open for this event. You have from whenever this edit is made until 11:59PM EST on January 1, 2012 to cast your votes for the best banners. Click the links below on the members' usernames to go to my albums where I have uploaded their work. After judging, send in your vote by PM. If you participated, you are required to vote. You may NOT vote for yourself. All other members are allowed to vote, but not required. Non-members may also vote if they like. The one who gets the most votes gets one of his/her partner Pokemon upgraded to shiny. In the event of a tie, each tied participant gets the prize. Here are the links for the participants' work:
deoxys121
ikaroschase
miltankRancher
NightOfRemorse

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
now it has started. the other's work's are great! this is suppose to be my entry but oh well. this is what my entry is supposed to look like but, oh well. you could use it if you want.

attached.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
And my first votes are in! Not going to say how many, nor the current tally. Good luck everyone!

miltankRancher, you still did a great job with that! After all is said and done, the individual userbars of yours, along with the animated one, will be added to the OP.

Years
Username: tminus89
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Charizard
Partner Pokemon: Charmin Charizard

:D I am so glad you guys said the original 151. It doesn't bug me too much, but everyone always calls it the original 150 but Mew was always around and technically Mew came before Mewtwo... Anyways, I'd love to join you guys!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Charizard
Partner Pokemon: Charmin Charizard

:D I am so glad you guys said the original 151. It doesn't bug me too much, but everyone always calls it the original 150 but Mew was always around and technically Mew came before Mewtwo... Anyways, I'd love to join you guys!
I'm sorry, tminus89, but right this minute, I cannot add you. Please read over the rules, then post a more appropriate post after this one after reading over the rules.

Years
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Dragonite
Partner Pokemon: Ditzy Dragonite

My bad, didn't read the rules. I guess that means I can't have Charizard... but Dragonite is also one of my favorites :D Also, the Spearow has landed in the Indigo Plateau. :P

Years
Yay! Glad to be part of this community. And I definitely agree, Missingno was definitely the best glitch! After I beat the game, I just went around using Masterballs on all the Pokemon I didn't already have and making everyone level 100 plus giving them all those protein, calcium, and etc.
Do you guys remember saving over a place where you cut a tree, turning off the gameboy, then turning it on to find yourself stuck in the tree?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yay! Glad to be part of this community. And I definitely agree, Missingno was definitely the best glitch! After I beat the game, I just went around using Masterballs on all the Pokemon I didn't already have and making everyone level 100 plus giving them all those protein, calcium, and etc.
Do you guys remember saving over a place where you cut a tree, turning off the gameboy, then turning it on to find yourself stuck in the tree?
never tried it ,will try it next time :P

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Actually, iirc, Missingno only messes up your game if you catch it. Also, using it in battle doesn't help either. It can be used to gain massive amounts of experience battling it though.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
190px-025Pikachu.png

Pokemon of the Week: Pikachu

happy new year everyone! ^^ i hope everyone enjoys the new year (:

29.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back