• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Favorite Challenge III

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Blissy
Game: Black 2

And here...the insane list of death...
I mean, favorites.

Spoiler:

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Fire, Ghost, Fighting, Bug Normal, Water

As my small departing gift from this thread... either until gen6 or when I get the chance to go to get Black2... No more grinding to Alder for me. Nope.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That in mind Rewy, I will be making a new Favorite Challenge in December. Since we might not have emulators for people to play that way, I want to give people time to get the game (I may even wait til January instead) but this thread won't be locked until the gen VI version is up, so at the dawn of gen VI, people can still play this version. Hopefully this thread stays active till then, haha.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I am actually gonna do Black 2 instead of Black Version. I plan to buy it really soon, and since I already have my team bred it won't be long before I start.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
i would like to join this
name Riane
game volt white 2
im going to be doing challenge mode as well if that matters at all

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
thank you that means i get

Ground Quaqsire
Grass Leafeon
Ice Glaceon
Steel Genesect
Fire Ninetales
Rock Golem

could i instead of Golem get Archeops so i can fly around
I'm going to hack in Genesect at the start of the game because you can't get it or at least its not on my wild list document
and archen because it's only available post game

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
No, you can't switch your team assignments.

i wouldn't be switching types i was just choosing a different pokemon under rock if i must go back to golem i will but i want archen to evolve so when i need to fly somewhere it can unless i need to completely restart and if so woo there goes the last 3hours of my life

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i wouldn't be switching types i was just choosing a different pokemon under rock if i must go back to golem i will but i want archen to evolve so when i need to fly somewhere it can unless i need to completely restart and if so woo there goes the last 3hours of my life

Have a Fly HM slave then. Changing your Rock type to something else ruins the point of the challenge. It's not bad to have HM slaves. Don't be lazy. ;( 3 seconds ain't that bad. You'll be okay. Keep the Golem, as that's what you were assigned.

Years
I might try this, 'cause I'm bored and I wanna replay Black2 in a more interesting way than just... replaying it. XD

Question though, if we trade them in is there a rule about what level they have to be? Say I end up being assigned, I dunno, Pikachu and Rotom (random example) and I have a level 5 Pikachu and a level 60 Rotom or something. I dunno. I'm bad at examples. XD But am I making sense, like is it okay for our Pokemon to already be high leveled, or would it be better if we bred a new baby Rotom so that they could all start from a low level? Obviously can't do that with legendaries but yeah.

Anyway...

User: VeganMacAndCheese
Version: Black2

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I might try this, 'cause I'm bored and I wanna replay Black2 in a more interesting way than just... replaying it. XD

Question though, if we trade them in is there a rule about what level they have to be? Say I end up being assigned, I dunno, Pikachu and Rotom (random example) and I have a level 5 Pikachu and a level 60 Rotom or something. I dunno. I'm bad at examples. XD But am I making sense, like is it okay for our Pokemon to already be high leveled, or would it be better if we bred a new baby Rotom so that they could all start from a low level? Obviously can't do that with legendaries but yeah.

Anyway...

User: VeganMacAndCheese
Version: Black2

Dark
Fighting
Flying
Rock
Water
Grass

Years
That gives meeee....
Mightyena (ED!!)
Machoke
Xatu
Corsola
Wailord
Roserade

o.O Corsola? Ffff. I put it there because it's cute and I don't really like rock types, but now I'm stuck with it. XD Where do you even catch those.
Mightyena though. YES. I GET TO USE ED. >_>

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Corsola should be catchable on the east side of unova When you get there. I think it's in water spots but don't quote me on that. :3

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Corsola in BW2
  • Humilau City (Surfing)
  • Route 18 (Fishing)
  • Route 18 (Hidden Grotto)

Just as a reminder since this is just for the Unova games. =) *rides off with a flygon*

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Have fun with Bug, Normal, Ice, Dark, Ground, and Psychic. :)

That gives me Vespiquen, Lickilicky, Glalie, Cacturne, Hippopotas and Grumpig!

Well, I only got one not fully evolved pokemon, so yay! Better start trading.

Edit: Getting a Snorunt is harder than I thought! The GTS is full of impossible trades. Dream World it is...

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Isn't it somewhere in HG/SS too? o.O
It's originally from Johto, so yeah. I'm guessing you want to import one before starting your challenge.

Surf in:
Cherrygrove City
Olivine City
Cianwood City
Cerulean City
Routes 19, 34 and 40

All rare encounters.

In other news, I just got Black 2, so I can start my challenge now, yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back