• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 20 Days Mark - Are You Hoping For More Information, Or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So we have approximately 20 days until the release of the much anticipated Pokémon X & Pokémon Y. More precisely, according to my desktop counter, at the time of this post we have exactly:
wXTWlrX.png

I personally hope that we don't get any new pieces of information. New scenes in trailers etc. will be fine, but I think we have received a perfect amount of information that has allowed us to be adequately hyped - any more and I feel that it would ruin the experience we have when we play the game in 2 weeks and 5 days! We've received information about a few gym leaders (not all thankfully), a nice amount of new Pokémon (not all thankfully), some new characters (not all thankfully), and some important gameplay features (not all thankfully)... You see where I'm going here. Anyway, this worldwide release date is the first time that we've all had the opportunity to be completely blind going into a generation of Pokémon, and I am personally looking forward to that!

So as per my usual countdowns, I ask a question to you guys. So today my question is:

Are you hoping that we don't get any new information regarding Pokémon X & Y? If so or not, why?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I do not want much more, but as I have said in the past few threads there are a few things. Some being the following:

Starters final stage. I don't like being surprised by this. (I don't like starting with a starter I don't know what it is going to look like in the final stage)
The exact number of new pokemon. (Just something I would like to know)
An in game map of the region. (I just want to get an idea of the routes)

Those are really the last few things I want to see or know before the games hit stores. We will probably find out those things here in America before the games come out, due to us being the last part of the world to get them.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
I do not want much more, but as I have said in the past few threads there are a few things. Some being the following:

Starters final stage. I don't like being surprised by this. (I don't like starting with a starter I don't know what it is going to look like in the final stage)
The exact number of new pokemon. (Just something I would like to know)
An in game map of the region. (I just want to get an idea of the routes)

Those are really the last few things I want to see or know before the games hit stores. We will probably find out those things here in America before the games come out, due to us being the last part of the world to get them.

Actually, this time it'll be a worldwide release at the date.

Anyway, I agree in most part with Iceman but I'd rather know some more terrain info, such as what HMs will be there and some new move/mon info.

Years

Anyway, I agree in most part with Iceman but I'd rather know some more terrain info, such as what HMs will be there and some new move/mon info.

I think what he means by, "We will probably find out those things here in America before the games come out, due to us being the last part of the world to get them." because due to Time Zoning, Australia will end up with the games first and people will end up opening their post earlier there - as the day go by, more and more countries will wake up and play it - so that's what he meant. :P

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

Yes, it is true that it is same day, but Japan and all those areas are 14 hours ahead of The US, at least my time zone. Places, at least here around me will not sell the game, at let's say this time which is 8:10pm on the 11th, just because other parts of the world already have the game.

Guy

just a guy
Years
While we can discuss further pending information till the release date in the thread, No More X and Y News you also have your first countdown thread here. I will, however, adjust the title of your current thread now to match the remainder of days left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back