• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
7 / 10 -- I feel like the image text is distracting and / or misplaced. Picture is okay, though. I don't like the text font (what is that; Comic Sans MS?). Needs more cellpadding on outer CSS, I think. Maybe stagger the text from
Code:
[right][/right]
and
Code:
[left][/left]
on the top and bottom, respectively. I also don't think alternating link colors works too well, but I think the alternate color on the bottom is well used.

NOW RATE ME LOW,
BUT KNOW THAT IT'S JUST A TRAP.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

I only rate fairly. The signature is simple and the bottom text is well-aligned with the image (at least on Safari it is). The tan border seems a bit unnecessary, but it still kind of looks nice.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not a fan of that text. The icons are okay but I don't think I like that pinkish-purple background. I like how you put the music button in a place where it doesn't seem out of place, though. Overall, I don't think it is bad. But not very good either.

7//10

Sigilyph

local psychopath
Years
First off, I really really like your artwork, and your Gfx are incredible, but I feel like the text formatting isn't up to par. The "About Derozio" looks odd with the "bout" text and orange and the D in "Derzio" coloured orange as well. I think that colouring the "About" orange and leaving "Derozio" would look much cleaner. With the smaller text, I would have changed all four lines are evenly formatted, it looks a lot more professional and clean.

But overall, I really like your signature and style. 8.5/10

Years
I think this signature is pretty good, the text shadow is used to good effect, the variation in size looks nice and works well and the text lines up perfectly with the image.
The only thing i would change would be the white, i find it quite hard to read on most themes. Try using green so it matches the picture :D

9/10

o3o

Years
It's neat, the icons go together, and the colour of "Express yourself!" goes with the images. The only thing I don't like is how "Ever wanted to learn how to battle?" is longer than the line above it. Maybe sizing it down a bit would help. 8/10

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg so cute. Except the vague, mushy one-liner is a bit overdone. I like how you used even capitalization to your advantage. 9/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ahw, that picture of Touko/white and the Pokémon is adorable. <3
That picture by itself has won you some points. <3
I'm not that big a fan those wall of texts that seem to appear in signatures lately.
I also not that fond of the sprite either... though it's cute, it doesn't seem to really fit.
None the less, you get an 8/10.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
[' o '] that signature is perfect in every way. The art is great, nice use of CSS.
The quotes:
'Time to write your own destiny'
'Against all odds, we'll keep on walking'
are just great. lol. btw, nice artwork on dA.... 10/10.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
It's an ugly color, plus blue doesn't fit brown, the font is almost unreadable and I really don't like it. 2/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The only thing about your signature that I think is special is the CSS, which I have no complaints about. Green with black goes pretty well. I'm not that big a fan of just sprites in one's signature, shiny or not.
I'll give you a 4/10, because the alignment is pretty decent and it's a clean, clear signature.
[' o '] that signature is perfect in every way. The art is great, nice use of CSS.
The quotes are just great. lol. btw, nice artwork on dA.... 10/10.

Thank you very much. :3
The "quote" (as it's not really a quote, but kinda is) follows on my usertitle. :3

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
4 / 10 -- Took me a while to get what it was, need clarity; blur is used in poor taste; personally, I think the dimensions are also a tad awkward. The note paper is a bit irksome, but I can't place a finger on it.

Echidna

Years
Its kinda dull, nothing interesting. Simple is good, but that's too simple. The text in the image best be centered. So i guess 3/10.

Thank you very much. :3
The "quote" (as it's not really a quote, but kinda is) follows on my usertitle. :3

Haha, didn't notice that, hahaha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

It's nice and neat and not yucky at all. The only complaint I have is a rogue pixel on the "k" in "Pokémon"

Echidna

Years
lol, its simple and organized. The icons are outstanding, and i like how the colors in the icons are paralleled with that of the links under them. 9/10.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Organized in a nice way, yet the hyperlinked words are just too dark, they aren't visible to me at all, unless I hover over them, which is a shame, as it makes it look bad. I like the pics, and the detail in your bio thing is great. People normally hate reading too much, I think it's brilliant.

8/10 (silly colour on hyperlinked text for me... May just be me though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back