• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
Still learning all of this but..

Can i somehow arrange to get Pikachu or Kyurem please ?

TX/appreciated

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey RNC,

I'm interested in your female dreamworld Farfetch'd (White 1 box 6). I'm not really sure what you'd be looking for. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
hey sorry my friend code just changed on me :S it's now 0132 9780 4811

Are you on 0089 9392 6530?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Sorry about the delay, was updating my thread, but it that is my 1st white then yes, let me go out and put your new one in real quick!!

I know you said not to in your rules but you don't seem busy with other people right now so thank you! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I think you may have read the wrong ones, it say to thank me so that I can post again and that's only for my Sunday give away, but enjoy the DW and hope it helps!!

someduderic

Elite Four
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
is the 10ANNIV Suicune lv70 Bold ID 06227 free as well?

if not what would you like for it

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
thanks rnc :) and if your okay to do that i wont say no :) very appreciated
Sorry what was it you needed??
Hey RNC,

What natue is your DW Espeon? (white 1 box 6)
If it's not there I will put it in there soon, sorry!!
is the 10ANNIV Suicune lv70 Bold ID 06227 free as well?

if not what would you like for it

No it's not free and I would need another event for it and yes I consider DW's events!!

Back