• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
>Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Manga Gets Anime

IjBjL.jpg

Years

OK guys, it's Friday right now where I am.

And when the date rolls around here in Australia I will tell you if this apocalypse never happened, which I think is very likely. In fact, I themed my latest blog entry around the whole apocalypse thing, and spawned my new "Hikaripocalypse" joke.

Remember the last apocalypse prediction for May 2011 also never happened.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If any of the previous apocalypse predictions happened, we would probably have noticed. :P
And in my honest opinion, I think constantly talking about it will just lead to more people believing in it. Best would be to just ignore it completely hahaha.

Also slightly unsure as to what makes "Hikaripocalypse" a joke, but whatever.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

The world isn't going to end
but it is fun to watch people go crazy over it

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

There is absolutely no reason to believe it's going to end soon, no.
Not even the Mayan people believed it would.

Of course the world will most likely end eventually, but that'll take a few billion years. I think we'll manage.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Speaking of gigantic solar flares, one is predicted (by science!) to come pretty soon. If it's on the same level as the one that happened back in the late 1800s, it could have quite dire consequences. Blackouts lasting for months, machinery catching fire, no communication, hospitals nooot doing so good, and so forth.

Earth will of course be completely stripped of its life and in time vaporize completely when the sun grows too big in a couple billion years, but at the moment there's not much to worry about there, haha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I want a good romance cartoon to watch, somebody tell me one. I would ask in JE but it's more dead than we're all going to be in a few hours.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

Pfeh, Silly Takei

there's no dangerous Solar flare activity detected, so we should be safe for a while, of course, in 2029, there's going to be a nice big meteor passing by...and in April 2026, there's a 1/250,000 change it'll impact us

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

None of this stuff matters to me, I've already decided I'm going to die, my balanced diet. Food pyramids are quite sharp, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back