• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

~Magnus~

Platinum FC: 4683-5731-9795
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
Banned for Wandering around Lemurian instead of a POKEMON WORLD! (whats Lemurian any ways i hope its a planet or something or this makes no sense xD)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
You used the wrong "to", it's supposed to be "too"!
~Banned

This post is pokemon related.
i liek mudkipz

~Magnus~

Platinum FC: 4683-5731-9795
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
Banned for not following the rules of the internet...and the fact that it still doesn't mean hot chicks < Pokemon...and because you like Mudkipz! which brings me back to the rules of the internet again!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Banned for calling Seadiga gay (or a guy, I can't tell which you were implying). Next person is banned if they ban me because my post isn't Pokémon related.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Banned because you do not know the correct meaning of 'gay' it means happy =D ( Oh wait...thats not pokemon related..oops)

Okay so, banned for not hatching your pokemon eggs.

Back