• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Oh god I had a headache like that roughly 8 years ago. It was awful.

The latest I'll go to bed at is about 1 AM, although I've had nights where I simply could not sleep.

I used to be have bouts with insomnia, it was not fun at all. I think they lasted for nearly two years before I started putting myself into a more active lifestyle. Thanks to that I usually have no problems going to sleep at a decent time. It's just those blasted assignments that keep you up to all hours of the night that I hate.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Damn man, don't you take ibuprofen or anything? Usually when I get headaches is lack of sleep or slight dehydration.
Yeah I take Nurofen CF but it still hurts. As I said its a once a month occurrence, or sometimes not at all. Outside of that though I don't get headaches often, just in the spring, during sinus season.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have a tendency to procrastinate eating because I'm lazy, or I just don't feel like eating. c; After so long, though, I have to make myself get up and find food because my blood sugar gets too low.

As for sleeping, I generally don't sleep well. Not sure why. :?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea I definitely suggest an active lifestyle to help regulate the body. Sleeping patterns, eating habits, etc. will follow suit. I love exercise but I'm pretty lazy at times; I know how difficult it is haha

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I just went home. I did very good on my English exam 100% today.
But where is everyone?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Active life style is definitely something that needs to happen, being 120 kilos in a European is the modern day equivalent of being the village idiot.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
12:30 and I'm just now eating breakfast. x;

Elendil, for some reason I thought 120kilos is underweight. I just now got around to finding out what it is in pounds, so now what you say actually makes sense. c;

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Yea I definitely suggest an active lifestyle to help regulate the body. Sleeping patterns, eating habits, etc. will follow suit. I love exercise but I'm pretty lazy at times; I know how difficult it is haha

God yes. I love going out for walks and cycling, or getting into a game of soccer when I can find one, but there are times when you just don't want to do anything. Lately I've had the snow here to use as an excuse. That and a mountain of work.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I am unreasonably tired. :<
X)
I generally do one of three things; pull an all nighter, stay awake until 4/7:00 am then go to sleep and wake up sometime around 2/3:00 am, or on the rare go to sleep at normal hours sleeping from 10:00 am to 6:00 am.

The only time I get headaches is when i've got too much on my mind (only slender is going to get that so it probably seems lame.) and from muscular pain which always seems to induce one.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
12:30 and I'm just now eating breakfast. x;

Elendil, for some reason I thought 120kilos is underweight. I just now got around to finding out what it is in pounds, so now what you say actually makes sense. c;
Haha, sorry for confusing you, should have converted it to pounds.
Thankfully I look good for my weight, I'm not completely a blob or look it. Most people who hear that I'm 265 pounds/120 kilos are surprised, people usually take me for 240-250 pounds/113 kilos. Anyone else pull of their weight in looks?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, that's what happens when we stay up unreasonably late, I guess. But, knowing you, I'm sure you were up even after I left haha. So you're probably even more unreasonably tired than I am.

It makes sense, even though other people don't know exactly what you're referring to, though. x;

I think I'm going to be unreasonably tired throughout today. Last night I kept falling asleep for a short amount of time, then waking up and being ticked off. c; On the upside, I can talk again now.

@Elendil
(Sorry, missed your post)
No worries. c;
Well, that's good.

Does being underweight count? Haha.. >_>

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I weigh 195 lbs, which I checked was about 88 kg. Thanks to my metabolism it goes down pretty quickly so I constantly eat all the time. Lately I started eating a little healthier (I used to eat junk food thinking my workouts were going to make up for my bad diet) and I'm starting to see more progress than I did in the past.

As for getting headaches, I surprisingly don't get them that often, even I never get enough sleep outside of the weekends.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know my exact height or weight, honestly. I don't really pay attention to either one haha. everyone in my family is short, but I'm pretty average. :?

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm 6'1 and 182 lbs. I'm finally within the norm for my height, it just took until I was 26 to get there. xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh no, someone stole TF's avatar. D:

Relatively tall people. c:

Has anyone else noticed that rock music played on fastforward sounds like it's in another language? Or maybe screamo or metal?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm 5'10, 140~lbs

lel last time I was measured I was at 8% body fat, 60-70% muscle, etc. I haven't exercised in a couple days though...

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Yeah, I was. X)

Well at least you can speak again.
The first couple of times I tried to stay awake I kept falling asleep and waking up too, but eventually I got used to being awake. It's just a matter of getting used to it.

I don't know my exact height, but i'm taller then most people I see.
My metabolism is godly I can only imagine, because I can out-run anyone I know and no matter how much I eat I always stay pretty skinny.

Speaking of food I just burnt my tongue. :x
I was hungry though, so, curse you and thank you oats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back