• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Water Starter In Your Opinion Is The Cutest?

Cutie? Which One For You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I was stuck between Squirtle and Totodile, but went with Totodile... it's just plain adorable in my eyes. I like all of them except Mudkip.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
The order for me is Totodile, Mudkip, Squirtle, and meh Piplup and Oshawott - I don't really care for them. Anyways, Totodile is just the cutest of the cute imo.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 6, 2011
mudkip! i would have went with squirtle,
but every one knows that squirtle is some sort of gangster ;D

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
None of them are adorable.
I think Mudkip is the worst of them all and do not understand the obsession with the ugly little squirt.

(Post 666, yay.)

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
I LOVE TOTODILE!!! Totodile rocks mah socks with his cuteness! I never let my Totodiles evolve, LOL. They did a great job on Totodile's design imo. I don't really know why I love Totodiles so much, but I think it's because Ash had one, and it was totally hilarious and adorable! :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'd like to say Squirtle as it's the only Water critter I've used... but on pure appearances alone, Piplup takes it by a whisker. I mean, come one: it's a cute lil' penguin. How can you not just love it? Although I will agree that its evolutions become a lot less cute as they get 'older', so to speak.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
They are all adorable; but not all of them when they fully evolve. If I have to pick one, it would have to be Mudkip, look at those orange cheeks or whatever you want to call them.

:t354:TG

Whitefire321

Person that sprites. Woo hoo.
Years
Mudkip.

Swampert pwns all [depending how you train it, also can be very annoying if u have to battle it, if it knows an ice move]

That, and Mudkip is just too cute :L

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
I'm going with Mudkip. It just pwns all. It's cute adorable and it evolves to Swampert which kicks butt :)

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
Totodile is cute in a cool way. Squirtle was close but imma be honest and say I love totdile way more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back