• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Trivia Challenge

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I knew about 28-30 of these answers, took a stab on like 5 of them. Thank goodness for the movies & Pokemon questions
\m/

I've finished it, sent PM's to all three of ya.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I like the mix of questions, since it seemed the last few were too media oriented only. This is more trivia trivia with various categories. Kudos too the organizers of this event. Hope to send my list shortly.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
So many questions, yay! I'll try my best, hope I can get some of those right :)

ETA: I sent in my answers. I'm disappointed I only knew half, but there were too many movies and music questions for my taste.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ok thanks. These are pretty easy for me so I should submit them sometime tonight or later today(before midnight of course)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I'll join. The questions are so dang hard, I think I am the one with the least answer T^T

Cid

Years
I'm entering! I'll submit my answers in a moment.
I have to say, most of my answers are complete guesses. Some of them are probably about ninety-nine percent likely to be incorrect. I wish I knew more, but eh.

Years
Just sent my submission via PM. I almost forgot about it today. Hopefully it wasn't too late to submit my answers.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh uh yeah, this is insanely late but just in case anyone was in any doubt, the submission period has closed :P.

Thanks for playing everybody! We shall get to marking now :D

Back