• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

MissObsidian95

Friendly Friends! \(^-^)/
Years
Breeding Chansey at the moment... they've been working well for me in the GTS as I'm trying to complete Pokedex, also hoping for a shiny one of these days... :)

Years
I am currently trying to breed two perfect Growlithe on for me and one for my girl she has no idea and I don't really know what I'm doing. I haven't really played played since 3rd Gen picked back up at X & Y.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
I am currently trying to breed a perfect 6 iv gligar with its hidden ability. At the moment I have two that have 4 perfect ivs. So I am very close.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
i am currently breeding for a perfect 6 iv sandile with 1 eggmove thunder fang and also a shiny one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
i am currently breeding for a perfect 6 iv sandile with 1 eggmove thunder fang and also a shiny one.

Oh nice, I might be interested in the 6IV one sometime. :D

Breeding Chansey at the moment... they've been working well for me in the GTS as I'm trying to complete Pokedex, also hoping for a shiny one of these days... :)

Hows the shiny hunt for chansey going? :P

Dont forget guys, I would gladly help with any shiny breeding in my shop : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378714

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
My current breeding project is to get a 5 IV squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse. I've already bred a Clawitzer with good IVs to serve as the father, so now it's time to go heart scale farming.

Years
Edit: whoops. Didn't see the date there.
I was breeding a Brave Ferrothorn for a trade. It took about 36 eggs . . .

Amaris

Ghost Fanatic ♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2019
I am currently breeding a bunch of Adamant Beldum for a shiny so that I can surprise a good friend of mine with it. :)

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Traded a pretty bad Pheromosa (didn't care much, I traded a bad Lunala for it, hopefully I can grab another one, although I'm probably going to get Moon at some point anyway...)

I did get an Alola HA Vulpix with the four best Egg moves and a Love Ball. Hopefully I can grab a Destiny Knot and start breeding enough for an Xmas giveaway.

EDIT: Managed to breed a 6 IV Vulpix with Egg Moves and Snow Warning in a Love Ball. She's going to be my personal Pokemon :)

Currently breeding Jolly Rockruff with Egg Moves, Steadfast and a Moon Ball for a giveaway I have planned now.

Last edited:

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Learning to Masuda (A hell of a lot easier than i thought.. was just scared to take the breeding plunge)
But i'm hopefully gonna learn IV/EV training, SOS method chaining and breeding.
Currently breeding for a shiny Cottonee, hopefully with good IV's and Prankster. On my 130ish egg mark.

Years
Try to finish my 5 IV adamnt pikipek with the egg move brave bird and tailwind! Maybe later I will focus on a Modest HA fomantis! :)

Back