• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Some HGSS Stuff I found. And a Tileset+Autotiles

Should I use any different tiles? If so, post who in the comments section.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rise

「Rise Director」
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
Lovin it so far. It's done wonders for my idea. The only downside is the lack of trees. The original tilesets had what was simply a semi tree incase you felt like making multiple trees in one go. If someone wants to take a whack at it I'd love to see how they fair. I'm not very good on the fine details of 4th gen style just yet, but I'm working on a version as well, so it'd be nice to compare.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Right now, I'm working on Pokemon Sage version.
I think that these will fit in perfectly in it.

-Pokemon Sage version-
~Coming soon!~

roxaspwner

Pokemon Orange Isles Leader
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2016
This set is absolutely fabulous. These tiles are making my suckish mapping skills look less suckish. : D

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
These tilesets are amazing. Just one question, How can I make the tiles small?

Last edited:

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
How did you make your map?

How did you make the map in the spoiler? Was it a program? My friend wants to see my mapping skills, so I need something like this.

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
How did you make the map in the spoiler? Was it a program? My friend wants to see my mapping skills, so I need something like this.
tiles are meaned for RMXP
(RPGMakerXP)
just cheaarch youtube for full free download:)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Thanks for this, just what I was looking for.

I look forward to seeing the finished product. :3

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
I'm definitely gonna use these tiles in my romhack!!! Thanks I'm gonna give you MAJOR CREDITS.. Watch out for my hack.. I'm gonna post it if its ready.. Thanks again.. :D

PietroMaker96

Pokémon: Il Portale del Tempo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
congratulations!

Some tilesets are not seen

you could upload it to megaupload?

greetings

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
thanks alot! if you don't mind, can i add this to my game? i promise that i'll put in proper credits to you and to Gregora.... thanks again!
Well, I did say its public. But I also said to give credits to the people in BOLD letters on the front page.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
These tilesets are really good thanks for the post I shall credit you when i finish my game no thread for it tho but im on vacation and i have all the time i need lol

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Wait a minute ... What just happened to the underground bulding? it has wrong places!
=/ Dude, that must get fixing!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
You've been here for a little while now. You should know that the limit for reviving threads is two-months. :/

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back