• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
That's RIGHT Milotic will own your team.

In other news, 2 challenges are almost done! I'm at the E4 in a RBY challenge, and Red in an HG challenge! Yay!

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Just beat Brock in my Nuzlocke on Red with Chaos the Ivysaur and Sydian the Nidorina.
If I wasn't a Bulbasaur right now I would be so pissed that I wasn't the Nidorina. Just saying, cause Nidorina is on my Top Ten Favorite Pokemon (Number 2, If I recall correctly)

OMG. How did you know I like Nidorina? XD I haven't obsessed over Rina in a loong time. :x And yes, Derpfish can learn Troll Face. My Derpfish's name is Fart.

Syd, EVERYONE loves Nidorina. And maybe vaporeon saw your sig a long time ago? Or he stalked our VM conversations

Chaos11011 = Most addicted Nuzlocker or GTFO

Years
Well, Sapphire quite boring, I think I'll abandon my nuzlocke until we get a remake.
I'll start on LG however, I'm really hoping I can get some unique Pokemon this time around, not "Pidgeot, Primeape, Vileplue, Starter, and other Pokemon overused in nuzlockes".
I'm definetly going to try and use my eeveelution, whatever I so choose to evolve it into.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
If I wasn't a Bulbasaur right now I would be so pissed that I wasn't the Nidorina. Just saying, cause Nidorina is on my Top Ten Favorite Pokemon (Number 2, If I recall correctly)

Syd, EVERYONE loves Nidorina. And maybe vaporeon saw your sig a long time ago? Or he stalked our VM conversations

Chaos11011 = Most addicted Nuzlocker or GTFO
I don't like Nidorina... I like Nidorino. Well, Nidoking really, but Nidorino is a pretty cool guy too.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
OMG. How did you know I like Nidorina? XD I haven't obsessed over Rina in a loong time. :x And yes, Derpfish can learn Troll Face. My Derpfish's name is Fart.

Oh it was just a guess but I hope you don't mind because Sydian evolved into Nidoqueen. I have defeated Misty and I caught a Pidgey who I nicknamed Alternativ and evolved. I also caught a Oddish who is called Diablerie.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't like Nidorina, or at least the Nidorina you get in the Battle Frontier in HG/SS. Why the hell does it need to run flatter? D:

Also: [CI&D] In every challenge somewhere, there is a Pokémon named Sydian :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I don't like Nidorina, or at least the Nidorina you get in the Battle Frontier in HG/SS. Why the hell does it need to run flatter? D:

Also: [CI&D] In every challenge somewhere, there is a Pokémon named Sydian :)

I don't like that Battle Factory Nidorina either. Anyway I just defeated Lt. Surge in my Nuzlocke. I also caught a Dugtrio and named it Inferno (InfernoRogue I hope you like them). I also caught a Mankey but I poisoned him to catch him and he died before I got to the Pokemon Center. Also that would be a good name for the thread. XD

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Yesterday, I finally got around it. It took me one year (finding the battery, getting the cartridge, taping stuff...) but now I made it.

I have just repaired a Crystal cartridge ! (: That means Gen I is the only one I still haven't played on cartridges.

So, yeah. What challenge should I do ? Don't say Nuzlocke, I already have that on SoulSilver.

On a sidenote... I forgot my DS (with my Platinum in) at my dad's. Means no Favorite till next week. >.< And I was actually starting to like that challenge, with Alterna' and Blues evolved...

also guys I was the first one to propose to name pokemon after you. hehehe

Oh, and do you remember that title... it was back in September : Maybe 560cool. will approve of this title..? [CI&D]

And if someone wants to name Pokemon after me (I doubt that, though) do it for Fire types. As most of you know, I simply love them. :p

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Do the Speed Challenge or Pokebro.

I'll prob. name you after something Seco, well after I catch Alt. because I've been slacking ;-;

New thread title needs to be: CI&D, when you can't go a day without Chaos mentioning Nuzlocke.

Because you know, it's true. Plus I havn't appeared in the CI&D title yet D:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I have actually been thinking of an older project of mine. The Ultimate Cartridge Monotype.
So, the UMC is a challenge in itself. But you've got that Spacebar to do your work. How would an UMC w/o Spacebar sound to you ?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
How about a CI&D title which refers to the challenge community, instead of 1 member or stuff being discussed in here ?
CI&D, where challenge addicts love changing titles !
edit :
it's decided, I'm repairing/reviving the random... I hope I won't get suckish stuff, like last time. v_v'

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
We need a slogon how about we're still working on a better slogan

Slogan needs to be "We're still working on a better challenge" it's short and sweet.

CI&D, Challenge Ideas and Discussion That's the best title I made so far ;D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Idk, I've been thinking of something useful. I think we need something witty that lures members. So I propose this:
[CI&D] A challenge a day keeps the doctor away, unless you get carpal tunnel.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Wait who made the CHALLENGE pun O.O I totally forgot.

Also that doctor thing must be hard, I have never beat a challenge in one day.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Lol. You started the pun, chaos. One day after my birthday. :'D (15th Sept., 2010). Yeah, I time-traveled. (:

chaos11011 said:
Wait what Rom Discussion. I thought I was in the Challenge Forums :O

We'll yeah for CHALLENGES I use Any Pokémon game but for rom's the only CHALLENGE I've ever completed Is Moemon Fire Red Omega.Brown just bored me D:

(Bolded to indicate it's not Off Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back