• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2009
Ok im new here so i dont know if i am rude right now now sorry if i am but when i try to open the menu (press start) it says that the rom image crashed oh and i use No$GBA i am in the lake of rage so can any tell me why cant i open the menu please

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
zelly zel zel~
how are ya? :classic:
I played Shiny Gold for a bit (leveling up my POKéMON before I face the Mahogany Gym Leader)...

I saw how to get Treecko through YouTube by accident, so I gave it a try, and it worked...

Anyways, here are some glitches I found while I was playing... :\

Spoiler:

1st screen: A tile error. used an inner land water tile to make the flower apparently
2nd screen: known, as of now, it seems unfixable
3rd screen: known, there are still a few things that need to be fixed in the world map and thats one of them. Most of Johto and newly created maps have that same bug.

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
Years
Ok im new here so i dont know if i am rude right now now sorry if i am but when i try to open the menu (press start) it says that the rom image crashed oh and i use No$GBA i am in the lake of rage so can any tell me why cant i open the menu please

who nos, it may b a bad rom, consider repatching to a clean fire red rom

ps~sry zel for over reacting, i just am too impatient with repetive minor comments <:(. anyways, i guess ill never b able to beta test cause i get too attached to my team :(. i guess ill start over, again

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2008

for the new guy/girl like me
then get vbalink v1.80 beta 0 'cause beta3 they say is better but it runs slow so is in nacionarcade .com is in spanish but go to emuladores on the right side in menu then head down to consolas then you'll see gameboy advance(gba) then head down to windows then you'll see VBALink v1.80 beta 0 muy bueno 'cause i'm from puerto rico i know so then fix it by going to options,emulator,save type,then click flash then again but tis time head down to flash 128K and click it ok

ALERT! to brawlers post the friend code i'll post mine in late sunday or saturday brawl name in Tony

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
heya man your hack owns unlie most pokemon hacks this i have to say is the best i ave ever seen im not sure if yove heard this suggested this or whatever but ya know the pokeer thing i think if possible u can use the pokenav from emerald saphire nd ruby they are prtty much the same if youe already heard tis or thinking about it forget i even metioned it

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
For the deadly bird, Zel needs

to remake the original pallete 0 from(rip from FR.)

then move the hero's palletes(gold and crys) to pallete 19, so it stays the same and the bird becomes to it's original color.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2009
o yeah when i used beta 4 the menu worked but with beta 5 it did not work can some please please explain why beta 4 works and not beta 5 i really want to get the legendary dogs!!!!!!!! please help meeeee

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2008
o yeah when i used beta 4 the menu worked but with beta 5 it did not work can some please please explain why beta 4 works and not beta 5 i really want to get the legendary dogs!!!!!!!! please help meeeee

did you got vbalink v1.80 beta 0 like i told you before

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
zel... just curious, but is there supposed to be two invisible items in Goldenrod's basement (with team rocket in the area where the three switches are located)..?
'Cause I found a revive and a max potion(forgot if it was a max potion) there, which were invisible... :\

anyways, keep things up!

Years
ok maybe my post was a bit rash before.
anyway...
i started another game just a while ago and in the first battle of carlos, before the battle i didn't face him, i faced the route, instead of facing him when he talked to me.
is that supposed to happen?
another thing, lance, instead of walking he floats, is he also a ninja?
one more thing, i have played the game for 29 hours...and still haven't had a single rematch...are they supposed to be THAT rare?
that's all for now really, and keep up the good work! :classic:

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
zel... just curious, but is there supposed to be two invisible items in Goldenrod's basement (with team rocket in the area where the three switches are located)..?
'Cause I found a revive and a max potion(forgot if it was a max potion) there, which were invisible... :\

anyways, keep things up!
Yes it is, they're in the second and third horizontal corridor.
(at least those are easy, i bet i havent even found half of them in the ice path...)

anyway...
i started another game just a while ago and in the first battle of carlos, before the battle i didn't face him, i faced the route, instead of facing him when he talked to me.
one more thing, i have played the game for 29 hours...and still haven't had a single rematch...are they supposed to be THAT rare?
The character not turning and the lance thing are known, i think they'll try to fix it in the next beta, especially making a walking sprite for lance.

The move relearner, in blackthorn, as the name states, it ONLY teaches moves deleted from one poke, like the one in farballor in R/S/E, right?
Then how about inserting move tutors like thwho ones in Emerald, spread around the world, or better, a REAL move tutor who knows all the moves (also paid, and well, to counterbalance) one poke can learn?

Last edited:

choatix

Choatix
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 1, 2022
anyway...

In case you dont know, remtaches are based on the time events (like berry trees, kurt, etc), so dont try for a rematch while thats 'coming back' as such. Run around a bit, then try agian. Unless you really are unlucky.

Back