• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2017
Am I the only one who can't get this one to work? I tried a patched Europe rom and a clean Europe rom, but nothing happens when I try to patch it.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Am I the only one who can't get this one to work? I tried a patched Europe rom and a clean Europe rom, but nothing happens when I try to patch it.
well, then my friend, then that can only mean...You either haven't installed framework or you're not putting in the patch and rom correctly. There's nothing wrong with the romz you were using.

Just look at this, cuz I've heard this problem WAY too many times...and to be honest...It's kinda gettin' annoying. I'm sorry, and I'm not tryin' to come off as rude or anything, but that's how I feel.

Anyways, this pic show what should be in the patcher when gettin' ready to patch da file.

Spoiler:

Btw, this tutorial applies to all patches...Well, I guess that was kinda obvious, hm.

The Grubby Pup

Years
I got it working already. Thanks for answering nonetheless.
Aha, so you've figured it out your own, huh? Good...Guess the tutorial was for nothing, eh? :p

Well, I suppose...it could help folks who were also encountering your problem...

Well, anyways...I am glad that you got everything situated. If you have any other problems...just report it here, kay? I know I prolly messed up on something...somewhere.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I'm in the front of elesa with my team:
conkeldurr lv 44
zweilous lv 39
fraxure lv 42
larvesta lv 37
feraligatr lv 43
magneton lv 42
I'm gonna record the battle :D

The Grubby Pup

Years
Your hacks are just amazing, thanks very much
Thank ya-Thank ya! For da awesome feedback. ^w^

I hope you've enjoyed the game...

I'm sorry for taking forever to reply back to your comment. :3

All Look Nice Keep Up The Good Work
Thanks, dude...Umm, I hope you've enjoyed the game...and it's difficult...ish...ness...Yeah. LOL

I'm in the front of elesa with my team:
conkeldurr lv 44
zweilous lv 39
fraxure lv 42
larvesta lv 37
feraligatr lv 43
magneton lv 42
I'm gonna record the battle :D
Hah, so you've recorded it, eh? I'll check it out...Hmm, prolly shoulda sub'cha, so I can watch your activity...huh? LOL

I'll be uploading some battling in da Pokemon league over the course of this weekend...it was...challenging, tho...I did predicted the AI for most of da part. :\

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'm not gaining ANY exp on Yin Black/Yang White. I don't know why. could you offer a solution? i REALLY want to play it, but it's just not working!

You need the AP Patch for B/W, you need to patch it BEFORE the YangWhite/Yin Black patch.
Just google it and you'll find it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Just started playing Yin Black... why would you have the player's mother give the player "Mom's Rod"? just sounds like an innuendo to me

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Hmm having issue with getting Yin Black/Yang White to work hmm...other 2 are fine and I know roms be clean

Ok nvm sorry, :P I goofed

The Grubby Pup

Years
Just started playing Yin Black... why would you have the player's mother give the player "Mom's Rod"? just sounds like an innuendo to me
OMG LOL Don't say it like that, dude.

JK, JK...But seriously tho, I woulda named Mom's Fishing Rod, but it didn't fit...so mom's rod it was...it's like not a woman really have those part on them...so....yeaaaah. LOL

never mind, i fixed it. i looked over the posts here and saw where i messed up. I was using a US rom, instead of a EU rom. My bad. now it's working. :)
Yep, yep...Always remember to use an Europe rom when patching this...It type of rom I used when I was making da changes and whatnot. :p

I already looked at it...gave you a comment and everything. It was a good battle...Conkeldurr took care of everything.

Hmm having issue with getting Yin Black/Yang White to work hmm...other 2 are fine and I know roms be clean

Ok nvm sorry, :P I goofed
Good. LOL I didn't halfta to get my hands dirty again. :p

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Haha nope kept em clean for ya...anyways gonna be doing a LP with a buddy of mine soon I will be able leave ya a link to check em out

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
OMG LOL Don't say it like that, dude.

JK, JK...But seriously tho, I woulda named Mom's Fishing Rod, but it didn't fit...so mom's rod it was...it's like not a woman really have those part on them...so....yeaaaah. LOL

Fair enough. Although, its not as bad as the one in Drayano's hack Sacred Gold and Storm Silver. Instead of getting the Running Shoes from the "Guide Gent", you receive the Old Rod.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
i'm playing Yang White with a EU ROM, and I'm not gaining ANY exp! it worked for Yin Black, so I don't know what's going on for Yang White. And that's the one I really wanted to try out too. Do you have any solutions? like, do i need to patch it or something?

The Grubby Pup

Years
Haha nope kept em clean for ya...anyways gonna be doing a LP with a buddy of mine soon I will be able leave ya a link to check em out
Haha...Really appreciate it! :D

Oh, an LP?! Sweet! I'll watch it...Just...yeah, leave da link to it once it done. :3

i'm playing Yang White with a EU ROM, and I'm not gaining ANY exp! it worked for Yin Black, so I don't know what's going on for Yang White. And that's the one I really wanted to try out too. Do you have any solutions? like, do i need to patch it or something?
Hmmm, well...remember that B/W both got different type of AP, I think.

I'll suggest downloading a pre-patched rom with the AP already fixed, ya know...The patches will still work, even with a pre-patched rom, trust me...That's what I've been using this whole time.

Fair enough. Although, its not as bad as the one in Drayano's hack Sacred Gold and Storm Silver. Instead of getting the Running Shoes from the "Guide Gent", you receive the Old Rod.
Holy ****..I remember that...Well, actually I didn't think of it at the time.

But now, thinking back on it; "Guide Gent gives you his old rod"...Does sound rather...sexual. LOL And the worst part about that was...I choose Lyra at the beginning. Dat fresh old ass man... >_<

The Grubby Pup

Years
Okay, I don't mean to bump my thread; well maybe a little...but that's aside the point. I've uploaded a few new vidz of me playing my hack.

This is the elite four run...Up to Ghetsis and N and yes...it was a bit difficult.

Spoiler:

These vid can also be seen on the OP along with my Elesa and Burgh Battle. I hope you enjoy them. :3​

Last edited:
Back