• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Yeah, I know; I just got slaughtered by your dragonite. My guys are only at level 61, max. though my team have one attack of every type, minus bug and dragon, Which I obivously need now.I suppose my problem isn't their strength but to resistance to capture. I've wasted at least 20 ultraballs on every legendary I try to catch,with the exception of Arceus, ironically.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Zerkon: (ending spoiler)
Spoiler:

Anyway, version 1.9 is now available to download. All reported bugs have been fixed, and changes made. Enjoy :)

I'm going away for a couple of days, so this is the last update you're going to get for a while. Any bugs will have to wait. I've asked Neo-Dragon to change the Mystery Gift around at the weekend; a new one should be available on Sunday to celebrate a special occasion ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Yeah, I know; I just got slaughtered by your dragonite. My guys are only at level 61, max. though my team have one attack of every type, minus bug and dragon, Which I obivously need now.I suppose my problem isn't their strength but to resistance to capture. I've wasted at least 20 ultraballs on every legendary I try to catch,with the exception of Arceus, ironically.

against arceus if you still have to fight him

dragonite is the best pokemon, his judgement attack isnt strong against it for some strange reason

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Aeon Cave makes it so you can't leave.

I've found 1 plate so far, and you did a great job on the Torixca league Wichu The champ obliterated me.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
If you really want to make Arceus tougher, then have the Plate Shield come back every x amount of turns. It wasn't tough to me, but it was time consuming, and really, it wouldn't matter either way if you were to do anything. (I'm just happy that it was pretty epic already)

(I just read something about this, and really, I just wanted to say something about it.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
edit foudn the way to get to the league

nice touch on the hidden egg wichu

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
damn that rayquaza is a tricky one to catch as is cassela or whatever its called!

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
theres an issue with nurse joy i dont know if its only in tropica town but it looks like she tries to run over the counter i think you might have her on move animation instead of stop animation

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
how do i challenge the Torxia League? I've already gotten HM07 and beat the Gaia Wings. What do i do now? Im kinda stumped

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Yeah, i know. Cressalia was tricky. How many legends have you caught? I've got 12 (Excluding the ones you meet during the storyline, but including Dialga, who I caught in the post-game.)

got pretty much all of them, not got diagla, every time i go into that room nobody is there, havent checked for a while tho

have to check after i catch this damn rayqueza

zeta keep doing what oak tells you and all shall be revealed

got pretty much all of them, not got diagla, every time i go into that room nobody is there, havent checked for a while tho

have to check after i catch this damn rayqueza

zeta keep doing what oak tells you and all shall be revealed

I don't know where raquaza is, but I am catching lugia now and Dialgia/Palkia are at the summit of Rainbow mountain after you beat the game. (whichever you didn't catch in game.)

Edit: I found how to get there.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I'll upload the my guide (just beat the Torxica league it's killer guys make sure your trained strong) tomorrow as I know of 2 locations that you have to be the league champ to get anything and I want those in the guide, and I have to go now for a thing. Though I will give a hint for anyone who's gotten far enough.

Hidden in spoilers for anyone who wants to find it themselves
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Spoiler:

Anyway, version 1.9 is now available to download. All reported bugs have been fixed, and changes made. Enjoy :)

I'm going away for a couple of days, so this is the last update you're going to get for a while. Any bugs will have to wait. I've asked Neo-Dragon to change the Mystery Gift around at the weekend; a new one should be available on Sunday to celebrate a special occasion ;)

Aww... I won't be able to get the current event. :(

And I guess I'll be able to continue with the LP without checking for a new version now. XD

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
How can i make my eggs open ? I have a few as i was trying to get the perfect move set on my pokemons..

But am WAY tired of going around for 2 hours and nothing..

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
it has an awesome storyline, better than the originals ;)

jrookie: i did use my starter, im just saying the time to get from one gym to the other doesnt fit in the levels, because i grew 2-3 levels and the gym gained 8-10 levels ;) .

Last edited:
Back