• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry everyone I went to some next place, finally at Relic Castle, there is an entrance place and one of your friends stops you and says something about somebody went on ahead, so I went thorugh the entrance and...
I dunno where to go, on the north-west side, there is a Sand thing which blocks your path so U get sucked, there is someone on the right of that and I talked to her and she gave me a fossil, I went outside but my friend still was outside saying the same thing, so I went to the Gym Museum and they collected it and gave me a pokemon, I went to Tubeline Bridge but it's still blocked by the 2 Team Plasma geezers...
So have I missed something?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Sorry everyone I went to some next place, finally at Relic Castle, there is an entrance place and one of your friends stops you and says something about somebody went on ahead, so I went thorugh the entrance and...
I dunno where to go, on the north-west side, there is a Sand thing which blocks your path so U get sucked, there is someone on the right of that and I talked to her and she gave me a fossil, I went outside but my friend still was outside saying the same thing, so I went to the Gym Museum and they collected it and gave me a pokemon, I went to Tubeline Bridge but it's still blocked by the 2 Team Plasma geezers...
So have I missed something?
Look, man, I've told you this already and you're clearly not listening. I'll lay it out nice and easy for you.

1. Go to Relic Castle. Go inside.
  2. See that cone of quicksand?
  3. WALK across it.
  4. DO NOT RUN. DO NOT BIKE. DO NOT TOUCH THE CENTRE TILE.
  5. There you are. Go down the stairs, and follow onwards. You'll meet Team Plasma, rah de rah de rah.
  6. You'll have to fight your way through lots of grunts.
  7. Use a bit of trial and error, and a bit of common sense, to work out which sandpits you need to cross and which you need to fall down.
  8. Eventually you will reach the bottom floor (or near enough) which is where stuff goes down.
Capiche?

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Um...is the Honey of Generation 4 obtainable in Unova somehow? If not, WTF is up with Teddiursa's Dream World ability? Thanks in advance for responding...

I know it's obtainable but I can't find where exactly either. The item information exists in Black/White so it's definitely in the game. I think maybe the dowsing machine will help you out on your search.

Years
Pokemon White:
I need help: 4 of my Pokemons are between 20 - 30. 1 of them is Level 41 and 1 of them Level 62. The trainers pokemons and wild Pokemon are way higher than my bottom 4 Pokemon and my Level 38 Druddigon doesn't do much, gets killed easily in one go so I am using my Level 62 Emboar which when I win Trainer and Wild Pokemons I get only 1000 Exp and on my Exp meter it hardly moves, I am in the Victory Road.
Any tips and hints?
Should I start my game again and next time equally train each Pokemon?

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Pokemon White:
I need help: 4 of my Pokemons are between 20 - 30. 1 of them is Level 41 and 1 of them Level 62. The trainers pokemons and wild Pokemon are way higher than my bottom 4 Pokemon and my Level 38 Druddigon doesn't do much, gets killed easily in one go so I am using my Level 62 Emboar which when I win Trainer and Wild Pokemons I get only 1000 Exp and on my Exp meter it hardly moves, I am in the Victory Road.
Any tips and hints?
Should I start my game again and next time equally train each Pokemon?

You don't need to go that far! Just spend some time training wild Audino on what ever level you think is appropriate for you and those other Pokemon's levels will be up in no time.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Can I trade non-Unova Pokemon from White to Black if Black has not completed the main game yet? And if so, 1. when's the earliest trading point? And 2. can I trade eggs?

Thanks in advance!

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
Years
Can I trade non-Unova Pokemon from White to Black if Black has not completed the main game yet? And if so, 1. when's the earliest trading point? And 2. can I trade eggs?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, after getting the Trio badge and helping Fennel, yes.

giles863

Geodude Expert
Years
Anyone else have this problem?

Okay, while playing Pokemon White Version, I found it very hard to battle very effectively. Since all the Pokemon are new, it was very difficult to battle and make sure I would win without losing much HP. I didn't know what the types of these Pokemon were, so I had trouble switching out to that right Pokemon that would land a "Super Effective" attack. Most of the time, I would just wait to see what the Pokemon was before switching out. Even then it's somewhat hard to figure out a Pokemon's type by just looking at it. Anybody else experience this difficulty?

Years
eeveelution help.

I got my leafoen from the pokemon.com game and it says go to extralink to get him. and i can not find him. can someone help me please? Message me if you know how. thank you

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Not really :P. There is always a fire type, a water type and a grass type starter, and the Pokemon you meet first have mostly normal, fly or bug types. Just check Bulbapedia if you're confused :).

giles863

Geodude Expert
Years
I guess I was just used to having some of the wild Pokemon from previous versions, you know? And it didn't really keep me from completing the game, I just seemed to spend a lot of time in Pokemon Centers...:pokeball:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I agree that it can be difficult at times. I try not to look at pokemon's types before I start playing a new generation, I like to be surprised. Until I get used it, I am going to have some difficulty battling new pokemon.

Years
It was annoying yes, especially with the evolutions of Timbur look like rock types so i bring out my starer rather than my BIRD. But i one hit it anyway with aqua tail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back