• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I wish that I had a bit more motivation to welcome new members. I felt so welcomed when I joined PC even though I didn't make a thread. I just think it would be fun helping new users get adjusted and it would be a great opportunity to make new friends.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yesterday I motivated two members to welcome at TWL. Felt pretty good. :D When you welcome someone, it feels like you've brighten someone's day as well as a possibility of making a new friend. :)

Years
Welcoming new members was how I got to know a lot of people, not only new members I welcomed here to PC, but also other users who saw me getting to greet other users as well, such as Cirno herself. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have made all the welcome posts I did this summer, and now I feel like I should make my way back into The Welcome Lounge :)

TY

I sometimes welcome people, sometimes i dont, it depends on the mood im in.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I've also joined a lot of places. I left PC for personal reasons, but I always feel like this place will always be my home. It means so much to me, and I never once forgot about this place after I left in 2008. Nothing can compare to what PC is and always has been to me. I've actually learned a lot from being here when I was. If it wasn't for PC, I don't think I ever would have matured into the person I am today.

I don't really welcome people, mainly because I don't want to sound awkward or anything. I have pretty bad social skills at times. I avoid people a lot, but I do try to be friends with those who are new here. ^^ I wouldn't really say I'm a new person because I've been here before... I'm just on a new account is all.

TY

PC is my main forum and i shall stay here for a very long time. PC made me who i am, it dragged me into a rollercoaster of emotions and happiness. I changed a lot in my PC career, some hate it, some like it. But i havent encountered anyone who doenst like me as i currently am (or they hide it from me :S)

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
PC is my main forum and i shall stay here for a very long time. PC made me who i am, it dragged me into a rollercoaster of emotions and happiness. I changed a lot in my PC career, some hate it, some like it. But i havent encountered anyone who doenst like me as i currently am (or they hide it from me :S)

I've made a lot of mistakes here, some that I honestly regret. I've lost a lot of my old friends because of my childish ways, but I'm much older now and more mature, so I hope that those people who are here see that I've changed. ^^

Sirfetch’d

People change and I am sure you have been forgiven for you past actions here. You are making an effort to be a better more mature member and that is wonderful!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
People change and I am sure you have been forgiven for you past actions here. You are making an effort to be a better more mature member and that is wonderful!

Yeah, I'm trying... and I don't know. I know there are people who said some things about me here because of my childish ways. It really sucks. I mean, I never wanted to be remembered as the person who couldn't keep her mouth shut or the one who made bad choices. The fact that I was able to come back here means something. I never thought I'd ever come back, but I did because I'm tired of running each time something bad happens. I'm not going to run away this time. I'm going to face PC and do my best to show people that I'm not that little n00b I was before.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah, I'm trying... and I don't know. I know there are people who said some things about me here because of my childish ways. It really sucks. I mean, I never wanted to be remembered as the person who couldn't keep her mouth shut or the one who made bad choices. The fact that I was able to come back here means something. I never thought I'd ever come back, but I did because I'm tired of running each time something bad happens. I'm not going to run away this time. I'm going to face PC and do my best to show people that I'm not that little n00b I was before.

That is wonderful and the perfect attitude to have about it! If you are making an effort and clearly have changed, but people still don't accept you then that is their problem.

TY

I've made a lot of mistakes here, some that I honestly regret. I've lost a lot of my old friends because of my childish ways, but I'm much older now and more mature, so I hope that those people who are here see that I've changed. ^^

I also made some mistakes which lost me some friends, and also i regret some of them, but i left it behind me and now im having new friends i can talk to.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Well, there are newer members like me who don't know who the hell you are haha, and I'm sure the older members themselves would be willing to look at you with new light, so don't worry so much! Set a new image of yourself if you like. No one can do anything to you.

TY

Well i matured a lot over the ages, changed my sections im active in, and made even better friends then at the start (i think only 1 person from my friends when i started on PC is still a friend). Making new friends is easy ^^

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
I also made some mistakes which lost me some friends, and also i regret some of them, but i left it behind me and now im having new friends i can talk to.

I regret all of the mistakes I've made here. I've lost one of my best and closest friends because of something I won't say. I've had people talk about me behind my back too. I made so many mistakes here that I can't even count them all. Steve/Rukario though, has always been there for me. He's like a big brother to me because he's always been so supportive.

Well, there are newer members like me who don't know who the hell you are haha, and I'm sure the older members themselves would be willing to look at you with new light, so don't worry so much! Set a new image of yourself if you like. No one can do anything to you.

I know. That's why I came back. There's a lot more new people around here that everyone's pretty much forgotten what I did here. Because of that, I want to set a new image of myself that people will see. Plus, I also want to be able to reunite with some of my old friends as well.

TY

I regret all of the mistakes I've made here. I've lost one of my best and closest friends because of something I won't say. I've had people talk about me behind my back too. I made so many mistakes here that I can't even count them all. Steve/Rukario though, has always been there for me. He's like a big brother to me because he's always been so supportive.

Darn that sucks a lot. Its always good to have someone supporting you, but it really sucks if people do things behind your back... It also happened to me not too long ago and it was kinda devastating.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Darn that sucks a lot. Its always good to have someone supporting you, but it really sucks if people do things behind your back... It also happened to me not too long ago and it was kinda devastating.

It was very devastating for me too. That's one of the reasons why I left in the first place. Still, I never stopped thinking about PC. It was impossible for me not to. I always told my friends about how much I used to love it here also; both the good and bad times.

TY

It was very devastating for me too. That's one of the reasons why I left in the first place. Still, I never stopped thinking about PC. It was impossible for me not to. I always told my friends about how much I used to love it here also; both the good and bad times.

I didnt really left after that happened since i have made new friends instantly. I love PC aswell for the 2 years i've been in here. Good times and bad times, they are all memorable for me.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
I didnt really left after that happened since i have made new friends instantly. I love PC aswell for the 2 years i've been in here. Good times and bad times, they are all memorable for me.

Yeah. I've already met some pretty good people here so far. I'm kind of staying away from the ones that hurt me though. It's good to be back for a change because I've missed this place.

TY

Yeah. I've already met some pretty good people here so far. I'm kind of staying away from the ones that hurt me though. It's good to be back for a change because I've missed this place.

Well thats something i did too, i even stayed away from a entire section in PC. And i made loads of new good friends around this place and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back