• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
I know... well, at least we've got Gray back, but that only makes 3 infected if Greiger decides to resume his role as Somnus again, which he hasn't done in a while.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
It's kind of sad that majority of the army and infected alike have just upped and vanished :(

Funny how the infected position used to be the most popular one. Now I don't think we have enough. And same for army, which has seemed to always have the least members and now has some not posting at all. Seems like Greigar is almost half of the characters by this point aha, poor guy.

I guess we'll have to go with what we got unless it becomes problematic. If anyone has some friends who seem interested, invite them. I don't think it should be too difficult to explain to someone what's happening if they want to join. Don't rush to try and invite people though. Everything seems fine right now, even if the pace is slightly slow.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'm pretty sure 2 posts per day is still slow compared to other RPs d:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
You should see pokemon odyssey. We only put up two posts in one day and three days go by without a post. This is much better.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Blargh, laziness. Interestingly enough, once I started writing, the writers block that I've had for pretty much all of the RPs I am in just kinda disappeared, so writing actually became very easy. Expect more in the future, as I get more busy, the more I want to procrastinate, and RPing is a great stress reliever!

Also Equinox, your wish is my command! Went ahead and posted about the underground tunnels, as well as made in In-Character reason for the delayed post, all in one go! I don't know exactly how strong you want the Aggron to be, so I just let Blaze get tossed around like a ragdoll and stuff. XD Is it wrong that I find it enjoyable to put my characters through pain? Hmm, its probably just me. Lol

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Hooray, another person returns! Excellent post, too!
Although, I must point out that the Underground Path looks like this:
Spoiler:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Good god, how much more can we do to this thing before we kill it?

It's been paralyzed, frozen, slashed through the face with a razor sharp spike, shot countless times, and god knows what else. Good thing it's finally about to die!

Also I didn't know you had a character named Dexter :P

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Pace is getting a bit faster now. I like it!

It's been paralyzed, frozen, slashed through the face with a razor sharp spike, shot countless times, and god knows what else. Good thing it's finally about to die!

What Ness doesn't know that he's actually jammed the guns while surrounding them with aura. So the guns would explode and the humans would all die.

...jk

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
So much activity aghdyhsershsthgs I love it
Also, I just had to chuckle at how you guys killed that Aggron.

It's been paralyzed, frozen, slashed through the face with a razor sharp spike, shot countless times, and god knows what else.
"The Aggron's stunned! Take it down!"
"Now! Shoot! END IT!"
"Shoot t'f*ckin' thing! Now!"

"KILL IT, KILL IT, SHOOT IT NOW! KILL THE BEAST!"
ohyouguysss :'D

Now watch me hyperbeam this legendary-pink-kitten in the face

Back