• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
PSA: Looking to join the club? Just reply to the current topic!

★The Super Starter Pokémon Club!★
tumblr_lt8t6n76IB1r4wpvio1_500.png
Well, what's this all about? This club is for... um, well, people that love starter Pokémon in general. Yup, we love starter Pokémon so much, that we'd like to just, um, have fun, discussions and stuff in the club, no? And anyone is free to join, so why not? Maybe you'll end up getting something that you'll probably never get elsewhere... Like a unique experience or having some actual friends, eh?

In a nutshell, this club is for fans of starter Pokémon. Simple as that!

Club Rules
Actually, the rules for the club are pretty simple. It's pretty much common sense... Shouldn't be too difficult, no? XD

1. As always, all PokéCommunity rules have to be followed. After all, the club's hosted in PC... :P
2. Spamming in the club? That's a big no-no. Same thing goes with trolling and harassment. We do take these seriously.
3. When you join the club, try to be active, though you're not obligated to be active. However, even just one post every day helps a lot, and goes a long way towards club and your activity.
4. The starter Pokémon list is based off the main series. Any additions from spinoffs should be discussed first.

Starter Pokémon List
Just in case you were wondering, all main series starters are counted, as well as a select few from spin-offs.

Generation I Families
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
172.png
25.png
26.png
37.png
38.png
58.png
59.png
104.png
105.png
133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png
446.png
143.png

Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Vulpix, Ninetales, Growlithe, Arcanine, Cubone, Marowak, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Munchlax, Snorlax
Generation II Families
152.png
153.png
154.png
155.png
156.png
157.png
158.png
159.png
160.png
175.png
176.png
468.png
179.png
180.png
181.png

Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos
Generation III Families
252.png
253.png
254.png
255.png
256.png
257.png
258.png
259.png
260.png
311.png
312.png

Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Plusle, Minun
Generation IV Families
387.png
388.png
389.png
390.png
391.png
392.png
393.png
394.png
395.png
403.png
404.png
405.png
417.png
447.png
448.png

Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Pachirisu, Riolu, Lucario
Generation V Families
495.png
496.png
497.png
498.png
499.png
500.png
501.png
502.png
503.png
572.png

Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Minccino

User Bars & Banners
Feel free to use these user bars and/or banners to promote the club! Put it in your signature, blog description, blog side page or anywhere you'd like.
User Bars
Click on Show to open the list of user bars for use. Don't forget to link to the thread itself!
Spoiler:

Banners
Click on Show to open the list of banners for use. Don't forget to link to the thread itself!
Spoiler:

Affiliates
This lists all the affiliates of the Starter Pokémon Club!

...Well, it seems like we have a problem here. There are no affiliates right now, so... uh... maybe we need to find some. Someone could probably give me a PM or VM or something about affiliation.

#SuperStarterClub
Click on this line of text, type in a nickname, and you're good to go!
Oh, and you should be able to add the channel and/or server to your IRC client, too, if you do want to use your own client. Happy chatting! Oh, and the only rule? Common sense should be applied at all times. :3

Refer to the announcement thread for more information on how to register nicknames.
Style and CSS by ♪Twiggy♪.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Starter Pokémon: Piplup the Piplup, I'll stick with one for now <3
Why would you like to join the club?: Because I stalk you. Because when playing the games your starter Pokemon are the Pokemon that you come into contact with most, they're the ones that help you through it, you can always rely on them and learn to love them - plus they're all so cute! <3

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Starter Pokémon: Piplup the Piplup, I'll stick with one for now <3
Why would you like to join the club?: Because I stalk you. Because when playing the games your starter Pokemon are the Pokemon that you come into contact with most, they're the ones that help you through it, you can always rely on them and learn to love them - plus they're all so cute! <3

Welcome to the club, AlexOzzyCake! Nice to meet ya, huh? You know, I have always loved Piplup. I think you'll want to hug them all the time... Ahahahahaha!

Also, I fixed a bit of the rules, so I hope that it's all right now. The last one had loopholes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Welcome to the club, AlexOzzyCake! Nice to meet ya, huh? You know, I have always loved Piplup. I think you'll want to hug them all the time... Ahahahahaha!

Also, I fixed a bit of the rules, so I hope that it's all right now. The last one had loopholes.

I knowww, this is why I love Piplup so much! XD <3 Out of interest, where do you stand on the PMD starters? Eg Machop, Cubone, Skitty, that lot - think they should've left it as the normal stater Pokemon only?

Also also, does Eevee count as a starter due to Pokemon Yellow? :o

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
name: ikaroschase
starter pokémon: chase the charmander and midori the bulbasaur
why would you like to join the club?: starter pokemon are the most crucial pieces of the puzzle. picking one is the first step to becoming a pokemon master (:

starters.png

-fanart-

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Name: Otherworld9)
Starter Pokémon: Denxyr the Mudkip & Jojo the Cyndaquil
Why would you like to join the club?: I like all starter pokemon, since they end up being one of the strongest in your team. They're also the first pokemon you get before starting your pokemon journey. :cer_giggle: They are all so adorable as well.

Years
Name: PokemonLady
Starter Pokémon: Charmander & Totodile
Why would you like to join the club?: Because of it's awesomeness for the starter Pokemon

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
Name: DragoniteMySavior
Partner: Sugarbush The Chikorita and Candy The Piplup

Im joining because starter pokes are sooooo cute and awesome!!!!!!!

Years
Name: Hikari10
Partners: Julian the Oshawott (a reference to my Osha memes) and Danny the Chimchar (just random name)

I'm joining cos Starter Pokemon are so cute and awesome!

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
joining~
Name: miju-kun
Starter Pokémon: Sceptile<3 and Futachimaru (Dewott)<3
Why: Well, I love starter Pokémon and they are powerful :S

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

I knowww, this is why I love Piplup so much! XD <3 Out of interest, where do you stand on the PMD starters? Eg Machop, Cubone, Skitty, that lot - think they should've left it as the normal stater Pokemon only?

Also also, does Eevee count as a starter due to Pokemon Yellow? :o
Hmm... a new discussion topic incoming!

why would you like to join the club?: starter pokemon are the most crucial pieces of the puzzle. picking one is the first step to becoming a pokemon master (:

starters.png

-fanart-
You know, without them, I wonder where we'll be? :P
Oh my! That's a nice piece of art. XD Welcome to the club, anyway!

Name: Otherworld9)
Starter Pokémon: Denxyr the Mudkip & Jojo the Cyndaquil
Why would you like to join the club?: I like all starter pokemon, since they end up being one of the strongest in your team. They're also the first pokemon you get before starting your pokemon journey. :cer_giggle: They are all so adorable as well.
Makes you want to hug them all... XD Welcome to the club!

Name: PokemonLady
Starter Pokémon: Charmander & Totodile
Why would you like to join the club?: Because of it's awesomeness for the starter Pokemon
You know, starter Pokémon... you'll be going along the way for the most of the time with them. XD Welcome to the club anyway :P

Name: DragoniteMySavior
Partner: Sugarbush The Chikorita and Candy The Piplup

Im joining because starter pokes are sooooo cute and awesome!!!!!!!
Seems like I'm going to melt from all the cuteness... oh, and welcome!

Name: Hikari10
Partners: Julian the Oshawott (a reference to my Osha memes) and Danny the Chimchar (just random name)

I'm joining cos Starter Pokemon are so cute and awesome!
You know, there's always something that gets me about starter Pokémon. Little powerhouses, they are! XD Anyway, welcome to the club!

joining~
Name: miju-kun
Starter Pokémon: Sceptile<3 and Futachimaru (Dewott)<3
Why: Well, I love starter Pokémon and they are powerful :S

You might want to redo your starter selection, as evolved Pokémon cannot be chosen during sign-up.

NEW TOPIC!
Should starter Pokémon from spin-off games (e.g. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon), or at least some of them, be included in the Starter Pokémon List?

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
NEW TOPIC!
Should starter Pokémon from spin-off games (e.g. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon), or at least some of them, be included in the Starter Pokémon List?

i think some of them would be fine (: how about choosing a few first, let's say 5? then when there are more members we can take a vote to decide the next few starters available ^^

starter3.png

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Name: PokeGirlJade, but you can call me Jade!
Starter Pokémon: Clive the Snivy and Spark the Cyndaquil <3
Why would you like to join the club?: I always become the closest the the starter Pokemon in my games, and I love them so much~

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
i think some of them would be fine (: how about choosing a few first, let's say 5? then when there are more members we can take a vote to decide the next few starters available ^^

starter3.png

Mmm... so cute! Starters are awesome, don't you think so? I think we might want a Starter Fanart Gallery or something... XD

Name: PokeGirlJade, but you can call me Jade!
Starter Pokémon: Clive the Snivy and Spark the Cyndaquil <3
Why would you like to join the club?: I always become the closest the the starter Pokemon in my games, and I love them so much~

I guess a lot of people have the same reason for joining the club, no? Welcome to the club! We do loooooooove starters. XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

starters.png

-fanart-

starter3.png
awesome pics

Name: Avishka
Starter Pokémon: charmander and piplup
Why would you like to join the club?: I like all starter pokemon, since they end up being one of the strongest in your team. They are all so adorable as well.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Name: Halcyon
Starter Pokémon: Benson the Tepig
Why would you like to join the club?: Starters accompany from the very start of the journey, and possibly till the very end. What's not to like about them? ^^

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
awesome pics

Name: Avishka
Starter Pokémon: charmander and piplup
Why would you like to join the club?: I like all starter pokemon, since they end up being one of the strongest in your team. They are all so adorable as well.
Welcome to the club! I think we all love starters becaues they're so versatile. XD

Name: Halcyon
Starter Pokémon: Benson the Tepig
Why would you like to join the club?: Starters accompany from the very start of the journey, and possibly till the very end. What's not to like about them? ^^

Hi there, and welcome to the club! You know, that statement is so true, when you think about it...

NEW TOPIC!
Nominate 5 starters from a spin-off series!

I also rebalanced shop pricing, so that there is no longer a gap between evolving Pokémon and redeeming it straight.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years

NEW TOPIC!

I also rebalanced shop pricing, so that there is no longer a gap between evolving Pokémon and redeeming it straight.

Hmm...
Umbreon, Espeon, Skitty, Eevee, and Munchlax.

I enjoyed having Umby and Espy in Colossuem, playing as Skitty and Eevee in PMD, and Munchlax is just cool ^^

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Oh, in that case I will pick Treecko and Mudkip :)

Well, there's Espeon, Skitty, Minun, Umbreon and I'm sure Teddiursa is a starter in the PMD Blazing Squad for the WiiWare :/

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
NEW TOPIC!

Well, in my honest opinion, I prefer the old, three elemental pokemon from each region. Pikachu and other such really don't fit the title, but I see why others would think it that way. I wouldn't really mind though, as long as the elemental are included, which they are. :cer_confused:

NEW TOPIC!

Mudkip and Charmander. No matter what happened, those two together helped get through the whole PMD series like that. They both aid eachother, and when they evolved, they both covered their weaknesses, which was a good tactic for me to use. :cer_smile: Espeon and Umbreon are good as well, they were amazing at the Colosseum. My other will have to go to..well, I'd say...I really have no idea. That will have to go for Riolu though, being one of the starters for PMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back