• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smogon's Forum Invitational

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
KG wanted the roster quickly because of people wanting the tour to start, etc. DA hasn't been on since last night (before KG came on). So, he asked me if I could add the rest (and he preferred not to wait for DA). Aura, Luke, and Anti weren't online either sooo...

Dark Azelf
Wolflare
scizor007
blaQk
Jake♫
Skip Shot
Vrai
Aurafire

Subs
.Gamer
Opposite Day

Same list that DA posted, but with Vrai and Aura and Jake replacing Oppo (Oppo preferred to be a Sub). I chose Vrai instead of Alan because Vrai has been battling recently whereas Alan hasn't been as far as I know. And Aura instead of the Ninja Caterpie (and the rest of the the people who posted?) since I haven't seen the later battle before / don't remember how he played. ;(

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
I have been battling as of late, but thats fine. I was suprised I made the list and its probably for the better since I want to focus on ST7.

And crushing the battle factory.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 6, 2020
Somebody had to get us. Good luck to you guys. I am missing some links for you guys so let me know what your account name is if you are one of those people.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Why are our matches predetermined? This would be so much better if it was crossfire. :/

Edit: Also, why start like the day before Christmas, lol.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
That would be just our luck, lol. Oh well, time to go for contacting our opponents =3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I would call that. :(

alsoooooo the pc server isn't showing up for me you guys >:C
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°2: Host not found ...etc.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
Ooh we get the toughest team first, and I get jabba. aaaa
Anyways, I can perform my match against Jabba, but if we make it farther on, I need to call on gamer or opposite to take over from December 25th to January 2nd.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Posting to say I am willing to crush Jabba. Just remember skippy, find him when he is sober.

[20:08:30] <SkipShot> alan
[20:08:42] <SkipShot> if you dont hear from me by this time tomorrow
[20:08:48] <SkipShot> you're in
[20:08:51] <+alan> o
[20:08:51] <+alan> k
[20:08:54] <+alan> no pressure!!!

Last edited:

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
I would be honored if I were allowed to participate. Though I wish I could use my DS for this tourney. Spent years IV training. >.>

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
I just got destroyed by Eo Ut Mortus. :/

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Lost to KG. It could of gone either way in the early match but dare i say, "Rotom blows horse peen for not getting Taunt allowing Forry to set up on it" which messed me up. Imma use Duskull in future because at least that isnt Spikes set up bait as it gets Taunt lol.... ._.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
Went down to JabbatheGriffin aka Veronica Mars. We had pretty similar strategies so its no wonder he easily outplayed me and brought me down 5-0. only kill i got was beating out his primary sweeper with roserade.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Jake, Aura, Wolf, scizor and I will all win so we can capitalize an epic comeback !

Everyone go make your team of 6 Jirachis!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Yeah man, I didn't even know I was battling lol :x

I guess I should probably prepare or something...

scizor007

Vengeance
Years
Lost to retarded hax.....

Spoiler:

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Well, we could tie and have a hope of winning, lol.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I lost, I probably shouldn't even have battled since I've been out of 4th gen for months now. Sorry guys :(

Back