• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay thanks then :) and ill get to work ^^

nui876

I like hacks
Years
alakazam lvl 100, blaziken lvl 81, tyranitar lvl 72, groudon lvl 77

i have a small problem though, i can only do wifi at my friend's house

pokemon platinum fc: 4340 3108 7680

@PDC WHo me?

Last edited:

nui876

I like hacks
Years
pokemon platinum fc: 4340 3108 7680

yes, I have dialga lv 54, regice lv 55, regirock lv 55, armaldo lv 78, and victreebell lv 100, and infernape lv 64, and mew lv 36

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2022
Need shiny chimchar, shiny riolu, shiny piplup and a shiny jirachi for these? All are UT.

shiny nidoran F x8 UT
shiny nidoran M UT
shiny stantler lv.6 UT
shiny tangela lv.28 UT
shiny tropius lv.28-29 x4 UT

Years
I'm in need of the Cyndaquil and Chikorita Shiny lvl 1 UT. No Pokerus, or anything added.

Platinum Hatched Shinies:
shiny chikorita lv.1 x6 UT
shiny totodile lv.1 x5 UT

Any chance i could trade for these? Totodile is not a najor need, but would like another one if i can. You have 6 for Chikorita and 5 for Totodile, are they different natures or something? If so i wouldn't mind getting a few of each if possible.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Need shiny chimchar, shiny riolu, shiny piplup and a shiny jirachi for these? All are UT.

shiny nidoran F x8 UT
shiny nidoran M UT
shiny stantler lv.6 UT
shiny tangela lv.28 UT
shiny tropius lv.28-29 x4 UT
if you wait til friday you can have them for free
I'm in need of the Cyndaquil and Chikorita Shiny lvl 1 UT. No Pokerus, or anything added.

Platinum Hatched Shinies:
shiny chikorita lv.1 x6 UT
shiny totodile lv.1 x5 UT

Any chance i could trade for these? Totodile is not a najor need, but would like another one if i can. You have 6 for Chikorita and 5 for Totodile, are they different natures or something? If so i wouldn't mind getting a few of each if possible.
if you wait til friday you can have them for free and they have different natures

nui876

I like hacks
Years
I have dialga lv 54, regice lv 55, regirock lv 55, armaldo lv 78, and victreebell lv 100, and infernape lv 64 alakazam lvl 100, blaziken lvl 81, and tyranitar lvl 72, for your hg/ss shiny latias ut lv 40

i have a small problem though, i can only do wifi at my friend's house Platinum FC: Name BRENDAN FC:4340 3108 7680

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
What do you want for these GCA's?

Magmar
Haracross
Bellsprout
Misdrevous
Pikachu (60321)
Pikachu(60505)

The bottom 3 starters from section 4. Please check my player thread. I have nearly 400 event Pokemon and what would you like for your Netherlands Italy France and Spain 10th Anniversary Pokemon? Use my Diamond FC please. Thanks.:)

flw

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2010
hi

i might complete your other 10anniv events, i also have michina arceus and b'day chimchar. Check my thread. I was wondering u know what IV's of your shiny EVD have and what exactly was EVD? i'm mostly looking for some decent EVD IV's pokes.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
What do you want for these GCA's?

Magmar
Haracross
Bellsprout
Misdrevous
Pikachu (60321)
Pikachu(60505)

The bottom 3 starters from section 4. Please check my player thread. I have nearly 400 event Pokemon and what would you like for your Netherlands Italy France and Spain 10th Anniversary Pokemon? Use my Diamond FC please. Thanks.:)
checking now....
hi

i might complete your other 10anniv events, i also have michina arceus and b'day chimchar. Check my thread. I was wondering u know what IV's of your shiny EVD have and what exactly was EVD? i'm mostly looking for some decent EVD IV's pokes.
checking now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back