• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Well, Swalot has ice beam for Drake. Dustox can beat Sidney. Only Phoebe, Glacia and Steven left :D. Seems like I need lots of grinding :(

11wildy

Me!
Years
But what does Swalot have to hurt Aggron/Metagross? Shock wave? XD That is a 60 power unstabbed move. Roselia could Leech seed stall at least.. Better make that one invincible :D

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
But what does Swalot have to hurt Aggron/Metagross? Shock wave? XD That is a 60 power unstabbed move. Roselia could Leech seed stall at least.. Better make that one invincible :D

You could just use Struggle. That's what I did in my Weedle solo and it worked fine. Using X Attacks makes it fairly strong.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Fine, I will find a way. I need to grind first anyway. Taking a break from that playing Pokemon XD. Anybody ever did a challenge on that game?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey kiddos. Sorry there hasn't been an event this month like I said there would be. Things just came up and there wasn't any time to get them worked out. But GT9 will definitely have an event that I hope you all enjoy. I hope you like the lazy title change. It wasn't Rogue's birthday anymore so you know, I felt like I had to change it, but nothing came to mind so yeah. I haven't worked on a challenge in a while. :( Sigh.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
It wasn't Rogue's birthday anymore so you know, I felt like I had to change it, but nothing came to mind so yeah.
I was literally about to post in this thread about how I felt special because my birthday was still in the title. Also, I haven't been able to do any challenges myself lately, so don't feel bad about it. :( I haven't been able to find the time.

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
I have lots of time for my challenge, but I don't own Pokemon White yet (only black and i dont want to erase it), and I don't want to use an emulator either.

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
Didn't think of that actually. Although at that point I'll still want White 2 since Black 2 will be used for my main playthrough. I'll probably just end up getting White due to not wanting to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back