• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
Years
wait that happened in the Cartoon IIRC. when the SS Anne sunk to the bottom and stuff and ash was stuck with Team Rocket and stuff lol

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Actually, it didnt, it says nothing of the sort about how the people on the ship survive, IF so, Unless your referring to the part where you climb the stairs and they do so aswell, but, being pedestrians, perhaps even some elderly, I dont think they would be able to go through a big cave filled with pokemon, and then climb many stairs to get to the surface. The main character could because hes a child with pokemon and such. Soo.. yea,

And it isnt 100% clear, :P

Well... I tried :P We'll let zel handle things from here.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
We go from Kanto to Johto via train from Saffron to Goldenrod or vice versa, remember?

Yeah, but what if the player is too lazy to fly Saffron, while in Vermilion City, get a free boat ride, have extra trainers to pounce on for exps.

Spoiler:

wait that happened in the Cartoon IIRC. when the SS Anne sunk to the bottom and stuff and ash was stuck with Team Rocket and stuff lol

heck, why not, have TR cause the ship wreck, there it has some story to the cause, and extra batting along the way.:D

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
Years
Hey marz Id like to Join your hack team. Im really good with pokepic and such, like making new pokemon sprites(i made a digimon spinoff but it sucked cuz no one helped me with scripting so it failed) and what happned with Liquinn? he jus got booted and he was doin so well with his hack and even updated it today

back on topic:

zel keep up the work, i cant wait till you finish this hack cuz i wanna see wuts up next for you

Years
Yeaa, lol, but, I think he got his idea from the anime, or its a coincidence, also, about the S.S. Anne sinking, perhaps after it sinks, you cant return to Johto for some while because the train dont work, and the boat is sunk, so after you do an event, they finish building the S.S. Aqua, an advanced ship that goes much faster than the S.S. Anne. But it should be built after you get like 3 or 4 badges, and when you go back to Johto, stuff changed, like, new events and such.

That is, its all up to Zel, soo.. yea, lol, but it would make sense in my opinion, unles Zel has a plan already.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Yeaa, lol, but, I think he got his idea from the anime, or its a coincidence, also, about the S.S. Anne sinking, perhaps after it sinks, you cant return to Johto for some while because the train dont work, and the boat is sunk, so after you do an event, they finish building the S.S. Aqua, an advanced ship that goes much faster than the S.S. Anne. But it should be built after you get like 3 or 4 badges, and when you go back to Johto, stuff changed, like, new events and such.

That is, its all up to Zel, soo.. yea, lol, but it would make sense in my opinion, unles Zel has a plan already.

no that doesn't makes sense to me, why not have the player go on S.S. Aqua first, cause its the new big deal of a ship and its faster and everyone wants to ride it, so have the player ride it normally like in gold, then in Kanto after earning a couple badges while there, have somebody else anywhere in Kanto activate the event to the S.S. Anne by giving you the ticket to go on to the shipwreck later on without realizing, have the guy who might be a TR Grunt that gives the ticket and says mischievous hints to foreshadow the event . I think it would be a little too early to go on the S.S. Anne just to get what we want the most. Anyways, just throwing my ideas out there, hopefully it comes together.

Your the Captain, You Decide, Zel.

EDIT: True, you wont be able to ride the Magnet train till you solve the problem at the Power Plant, So why not have the ability to ride both ships. One Sinks, and one doesnt.:laugh:

Last edited:

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
I don't think the original Gold version said anything about what happened to the S.S.Anne, And I don't totally remember what the other ship was called, but it's not like it matters anyway, this is a hack, not an official thing...and, uh... dipset4ever, your avatar seriously scares me... O_O

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
actually, now that im reading the comments, i think zel did get the idea from the anime!

i mean, didnt he say that jess and jamie will be on the ship too? of all the rivals he chose them, i mean, i guess it could be coincedental, but, c'mon! TEAM ROCKET IS UP TO NO GOOD!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Wow this is a huge discussion on something that I think zel already has figured out! xD Well, we'll see what he has to say about all of this lol.

I don't think the original Gold version said anything about what happened to the S.S.Anne, And I don't totally remember what the other ship was called, but it's not like it matters anyway, this is a hack, not an official thing...and, uh... dipset4ever, your avatar seriously scares me... O_O

Yes, I agree, I think it might be some PokeP*rn

EDIT: For the magnet train, you do the Power Plant event even before getting to Saffron, anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
EDIT: For the magnet train, you do the Power Plant event even before getting to Saffron, anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah yeah, but dont you need to head north from Vermillion to Saffron first, that huge snorlax from near the diglett's cave is not going to get off its own , unless you have the pokeflute from lavendar town, Which Snorlax clearly blocks. T-T

EDIT: ok sorry for that Scizz

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Yeah yeah, but dont you need to head north from Vermillion to Saffron first, that huge snorlax from near the diglett's cave is not going to get off its own , unless you have the pokeflute from lavendar town, Which Snorlax clearly blocks. T-T

Saffron's blocked off by thirsty guards. Hello, underground path. Then you go from North Route outside Vermillion to South route outside from Cerulean.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
What about that half-sunk ship in RSE? Couldn't he get some ideas from that?

Zel seems to like the anime referances. :D

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Saffron's blocked off by thirsty guards. Hello, underground path. Then you go from North Route outside Vermillion to South route outside from Cerulean.

Ok marz you win this round.

Hopefully zel would think of something out of all our ideas.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Ok marz you win this round.

Hopefully zel would think of something out of all our ideas.

^_^ lol

Are we going to still have to go through those thirsty guards though? Zel, make it somewhat less . "You can't pass because I'm thirsty!" WTF?! Seriously, change the reason we can't go to Saffron (I mean, after, that is it, we can't go to Saffron) because TR is like threatining them not to let anyone in. Then you make it in by doing something... I don't know. But make it more believable:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2008
what is all these talking about sunken ship.. ? was there a sunken ship in gold? there's one in ruby/saphire, that I know.
Zel, I know you said not to post more glitches for a while, but I got a really strange glitch:
while I was fighting a picnicker's Nidoran(route 32), I got a message: "Nidoran's poison point paralyzed (my pokemon name)." and it became paralyzed..
about the cutting trees/smashable rocks that apear suddenly, I noticed it happens where weather conditions start/end (like when you enter Mahogany town), you may wanna check it.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Jojo! This time there was a discussion about the sink of SS.Anne. You love this game, don't you? :laugh:

Zel, that's HOW MANY rivals in one game?? And this one is meeting you after having gotten 8 badges, this rival's gonna be a tough start. Much different then a level 2 Squirtle, eh? Well, I like the new goals you've got, although Fuschia City and Cinnabar Island are my two fav. places in Kanto, I'm sad to read that Fuschia will only come in Beta 5 :( Oh, will you put in Safari Zone? PLEASE don't close it off, when I played the GSC games, I was soo looking forward to the Safari Zone after realizing I had just walked into Kanto, and was able to go to places in Kanto. Oh, that reminds me, since one of the E4 guys is Koga, are you going to make it Koga's daughter leading the Fuchsia City gym like in GSC? She was funny, she's like Flannery in RSE, a new gym leader who's not sure about herself. Anyways, I'd just like to know exactly how many rivals we have... and all the other questions I asked too, lol. K, see ya!

Well, first, the new rival's name is Ashlee (not a typo there), and her main poke is... can you guess?...
Spoiler:
. However, this time this Pikachu is particularily evil (weird...), and not just that, it's one of those rare "Surfing Pikachus" (now here comes another discussion... XD)

About Fuchsia's Leader, of course, Janine will be the leader there, as she was in the original.

About Safari Zone, it'll be open, since its another opportunity for Jess & Jamie to do bad stuff... :P

And, finally, about rivals... Well, this also gives another chance for those banners flipboi made...

THE HEROES:
goldwc1.gif

crystalsi1.gif

THE RIVALS:
silverba4.gif
- Evil Pokemon Trainer SILVER
carlosvl8.gif
- Mystery Pokemon Trainer CARLOS
ardda0.gif
- Weird Bug Freak ARD
danterinaae1.gif
- Annoying Love CoolCouple DANTE & RINA
ameliaiv1.gif
- Friendly Pokemon Trainer AMELIA
jajgk5.gif
- Silly Rocket Team JESS & JAMIE
Banner Pending - World's Greatest Thief (in her opinion :P) ASHLEE

We have seven so far, but mainly Carlos, Silver, Ashlee and Jess&Jamie will be very recurring on Kanto (the other guys may show up one or two times). I guess there won't be much new rivals. Maybe it's enough...

When you get the GS ball, do you have to put it in the shrine like it was in the orginal? Or are you doing something else with it???? Well whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be great!

Of course, as it was meant to be in the original... XP

2. Erh... do you know them bushes, will there be differences with hidden stuff in it (like there was this normal green tile and there was something the same as it but it had like a shadow).

Huh?... You mean... I didn't got it, really...

Sinking a ship... I just can't wait to see how this can be done...

OK... I guess I'll put it out of the spoiler this time... It was spoiled partially, so well... :P

This is how I plan on the things... You go to the Ship, while it makes the trip to Vermillion, everything will be fine. But, once you activate an event with TR's Jess & Jamie, you three fall to some basement in the ship, thus being unconscious for a while. Meanwhile... the ship crashes against something, and it goes sinking... The people safely gets out of the ship, but you three remain inside the ship. When you wake up, you go search around (the Rockets are still unconscious) going to the captain's room... There's no one around. You go back to the main entrance to the ship, and Jess & Jamie are there speaking nonsense stuff, they open the door (well... Jamie "accidentaly" opens it, much to Jess shock...). But... it seems like there's some kind of cavern instead (how convenient! :P), so they go inside. After that, you'll be able to go to that cave, explore it, battle Jess & Jamie, and get the GS Ball at the end of it... Using then some long stairs to show up close to Vermillion's port, needing Surf. (There'll be a PC in the Ship)

And... yes, it's based on the Anime's SS-whatever chapter... JOJO! XD

Uhoh:
shinygoldbk4.png
It's back from being gone...

Yes... too bad... I guess it's because I'm using the Island One's PC (which had that weird machine), I guess something in that machine works based on some of the flags I may be using... Meh...

on the last posts about thirsty guards... Hey guys, aren't you getting confused? Because the thirsty guards thing happened in Red. In Gold you could go to Saffron without problems, the thing you couldn't do was going to the Underground Path till the problem in the Power Plant was solved. At least I think that's what my guides on Gold say...

That's it, I was without electricity half of the day, and now there's a nice thunderstorm over here... Great... I won't be able to do as much as I wanted (getting afraid for my PC) Well, I wanna make some OWs for Ashlee (to show how important she'll become)

Well, see ya guys later!

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
Hey, do you have any idea when you're going to get the next part of the game up?

lol, really hard to wait for it XP

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
And... yes, it's based on the Anime's SS-whatever chapter... JOJO! XD

I KNEW IT!!!

Ashlee eh? And an evil Pikachu? Strange! Well Imma PM you zel right now, to see if you got a sprite ready! and ill release the banner whenever you release ashlee to the public!

EDIT: OMG!!!!! I JUST FIGURED OUT Y THE NAME WAS ASHLEE AND WHY SHE HAS A PIKACHU!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! ZEL!!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!!! WOW!!!! LOL!!!!! NOW IM IMAGINING HOW ASHLEE LOOKS LIKE!!!!!

Last edited:

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
HAH! i was right, you can go into saffron with no problems. Me 1 up. :D

The new rival is Ashlee... lol, you do based stuff off the anime dont you zel. Or are you basing it off the girl character in the manga and FR? Hmm... good choice. She is a thief after all.:laugh:

I KNEW IT!!!

Ashlee eh? And an evil Pikachu? Strange! Well Imma PM you zel right now, to see if you got a sprite ready! and ill release the banner whenever you release ashlee to the public!

EDIT: OMG!!!!! I JUST FIGURED OUT Y THE NAME WAS ASHLEE AND WHY SHE HAS A PIKACHU!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! ZEL!!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!!! WOW!!!! LOL!!!!! NOW IM IMAGINING HOW ASHLEE LOOKS LIKE!!!!!

Wow calm down flipboi, we know your going to do great job of a banner, sheeeez

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Very nice job further explaining the Vermillion event. Look forward to actually playing it lol. Hm... I still can't figure out what Ashlee and an evil Pikachu have in common... *keeps thinking* Nope... nothing..:\ Somebody give me a clue.

EDIT: OMFG I GOT IT!!!!!! HAHA. Wait, is Lee evil or something? I've never seen him/her in an anime. Lee is probably a thief, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back