• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I love doing all that funny stuff on Meme Generator.

Besides, I don't even watch that much non-Pokemon anime to even think about My Anime List.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Apart from the silly amount of manga titles I'll amass using notepad isn't that bad.
Spoiler:

Oh I actually have quite a few Pokemon eps saved up to watch, guess I'll do that before the England game.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

Yeah, especially with some members that are associated with Touhou.

Jigglyppuff8
Shanghai Alice

Also, my dad saw something I posted online that he thought it wasn't good, so I deleted it.

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

That's incredible! I want Touhou fandom to be more well known, but I think the size is good enough to produce many awesome things.

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

You probably posted at 8:20:59 and 8:21:00, but everyone has their opinion. There isn't a lot of anti-Touhou articles or fanart, which is good.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I didn't necessarily post in that time zone, but sure.

Hmm, why would there be anti-Touhou media to begin with? Now you're almost sounding like Hikari. It's got a big fan base, but I don't think much of it exists on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back