• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Minecraft Edition

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
Alright everyone! Episode 3 is up for viewing! Enjoy!
Viridian City!!! It's our first city, which I think turned out very well. Let us know what you think and be sure to give us constructive criticism where you see fit.

fliyer

played more than 2000 hours-_-
Years
  • Age 30
  • S.D.
  • Seen Jul 3, 2016
You guys are doing an awesome job of this! I hope you guys finish kanto!

Years
Episode 6 is out for the walkthroughs. We also plan on having an announcement podcast early in the week talking about the future of the channel, so stay tuned!

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
+1 fan.

This is amazing. I hope you guys continue. If you need help, I'd be honored to throw in some time. I can't wait to see this completed.

Keep up the good work.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
This is awesome, haha. I've never had this dedication for anything in Minecraft.

I watched 1 and 2, and a question popped into my head. If you keep building up, what are you going to do if you hit the height limit?

Years
This is awesome, haha. I've never had this dedication for anything in Minecraft.

I watched 1 and 2, and a question popped into my head. If you keep building up, what are you going to do if you hit the height limit?

We'll probably cry. Then improvise... lol

Years
Hey everybody! We had some technical difficulties last night with the video, so it should be up within the next day or so!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
This will be a great map to play on when Pokemobs is complete with all 151 original. Great work!
Agreed. I actually thought about doing this kind of thing, but with Hoenn. Then again, PokeMobs hasn't even reached 151 yet. First, players build cities and routes of the game. Then, some people come up with PokeMobs! Perfect for adding that special touch it was missing. Great work! Looking forward to the updates!

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Really rad man.

I usually don't keep an eye on other projects outside of deviantART, but I will probably be checking up on this :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
This is so cool i love minecraft and pokemon you just need to get this to work well with pokemobs and you would be set.

Back