• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Granted! But sitting on Moltres catches you on fire. And then you fall into the ocean and drown to death.

I wish Pokemon were real.

Years
Granted, but the technology for a pokeball is still years in the making. Now, its too dangerous to go outside an everyone is stuck indoors, and everyone becomes fat an lazy.

I wish news of the third gen v game would be released soon.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, there is so many tepig now, people get sick of it and the anime goes off the air (NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!! I AM GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!)

I wish the following legendary Pokemon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Moltres, Palkia, Latias, Latios, & Lugia would huddle around me to protect me when they feel I am in danger...

Years
Granted, yet moltres ate tacos an now has bad gas. Watch that burning tail!! *SINGE*

I wish someone would make a movie mirroring the new " rise of the planet of the apes" movie but with pokemon instead of apes.

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
granted, but the movie only released in japan

I wish that Pokemon would be so that everyone has heard of it and LOVES it

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now it takes over all merchandise and since everything is in high demand now.... EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING is ungodly expensive!!!!

I wish my Moltres would have not used "Sky Attack" on that Articuno while I was riding Moltres, It was so hard to hang on!!!! *heart pounding*

Years
Granted, moltres used heat wave instead. Subsequently, burning off your hair in the process

I wish for a my size Tepig mascot costume.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but as soon as you got them all, the power goes out and you run your DS batteries down without realizing it and you DS shuts off hence losing everything you just accomplished....

I wish I had an Action Replay so I can get my favorite 6 Pokemon (that aren't catchable) onto my Pokemon Black game....

Years
Granted but then your save file get corrupted.

I wish there were more ice type pokemon...

Last edited:
Years
Granted but the large gathering of fire type pokemon in one area(I.e. in your general area) causes a mass hole in the ozone. Soon after, the rest is depleted leaving the earth a barren wasteland . Way to go Hitler.

I wish for a new gigantic pokemon. Bw offered none.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you had to cheat to do it and you don't feel any pride.......

I wish, because I am the only person who is successful and very skilled at riding Moltres, that I'll be known as "The Great Moltres Rider"

Back