• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
You played through it three times? Awesome!

Wow, he played through 3 times. I did to, except one file ended when I was unable to use Cut, and the other ended at the E4 (they were just to hard!) Course, I've beaten the Final Dungeon now, and I'm aiming for #10 (never gonna happen. TGB Duel just started working, and I STILL can only get on once every two weekends.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
I just have to say something...... BEST HACK ROM EVER!!!!

I have completed the game like 1 month ago and "only" need to complete the pokedex and find the other 4 secret items...

Here is my following team:
PokemonRed_01.png
PokemonRed_08.png
PokemonRed_05.png
PokemonRed_09.png
PokemonRed_04.png
PokemonRed_10.png
PokemonRed_07.png
PokemonRed_11.png
PokemonRed_06.png
PokemonRed_12.png
PokemonRed_03.png
PokemonRed_13.png

Just wondering wondering.. someone can help me? I just want to know what is the final pokemon on the pokedex or at least how many numbers does it haves...

well.. just going to do some trades from my crystal :P

Any way I enjoyed the game a lot, CONGRATZ KBM!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Is this real? Tyranitar learning Sludge Bomb?

yea he does!! I was also surprised by that^^

Edit: thanks for the info cardboardbox :D

EDIT 2: just six more for completing the pokedex!!

joke.... just five left!!!!

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
yea he does!! I was also surprised by that^^

Edit: thanks for the info cardboardbox :D

EDIT 2: just six more for completing the pokedex!!

joke.... just five left!!!!

ARGH! I finally get around to filling the Pokedex (or TGB Dual finally decided to work), and someone beats me there. NOOOOOOO!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
damn im a retard... i mistakenly started a new game with pokemon brown on TGB without the sav file of the pokemon brown and now i cant play with the pokemon brown sav file... i can paste it there but doesnt works, my crystal sav file works but the browns doesnt....i hav all the pokemon on my brown exscept the two dogs, ho- oh, articuno and kabuto but they are in pokemon red and crystal... i can pass the kabuto and articuno to crystal but from neither version to brown..... any way the game is fun xD

EDIT: the game still works on vba ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
finished the game just need to trade pokemon from my crystal to my brown, but i cannot use the brown on my TGB because of an error of mine, still works on vba, but in TGB doesnt, KBM is there a way that u can forgive my error and do like if i completed the poke dex? i can send u my crystal and my brown .sav file for u to see that i hav all the pokemon.. :P

Last edited:

the.holy.priestess

I'll play forever. <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
Shoot, is there still a spot for the complete Pokedex?! I never wanted anything MORE in my entire sixteen years of my existence... barring HGSS :D

the.holy.priestess

I'll play forever. <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
@cadgod120: Um... I think it started in the middle of this ... topic, thing. The first 10 to complete the Pokédex and lets CBM validate it gets a prize... something to do with Prism. There's only one spot left, last I checked. But I have a habit of skimming and not noticing things... could be over with.

EDIT: D'OH!!!!! I was a little too hasty in doin' the TGB Dual trade method that I overwrote my Brown save. *insert profanity here* Ugh, sad thing was, I had 190
Poké-mans (with the unregistered traded pkmn). It really doesn't matter that no one replied yet on my question about the Pokédex contest; I'm pretty much out of the running--too much homework to catch 'em all. D:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
well, i updated to the latest pokemon brown, but for some reason it won't let me load my save state. It says "can't load save game for pokemon red, playing pokemon brown" when i have been playing brown and it is a brown save state. How do i fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back