• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
Well, I've had no more luck. And I will be forever thankful that I haven't encountered any shiny pokemon in the Safari Zone, my luck is abysmal there, I very rarely catch anything.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
MetalMario said:
Come on, guys! We can do better than this! It's starting to look like you're trying to let the Misty club catch up... XD
It?s my fault, ALL MY FAULT AND YA KNOW IT!
*Feels ashamed*
*Cries*
Oops. >.<

And I say this why? Well, if someone posts and I practically immediately reply, that makes it so that there is an ongoing conversation, which is what makes the club move. If I DON?T do that, and I?ve got ALL the time in the world to do it, the club kind of becomes slower. >.<
So let?s hope I never lose contact with this place. ;_;

Well, I didn?t hunt much lately... Got to 121:00 hours in Emerald, 56 hours of hunting already. XP
The hunt is going to go slightly slower now because I will be growing berries while hatching eggs, and replanting and watering them takes a bit of time. >.<

Well, wish me luck and I?ll wish ya all luck too!

And feraligatr master, I shall present ya my Pok?mon sprite sheet. ^__^
PokmonRunasutarusSpriteSheet.png

Well, bye bye guys!

*Vanishes into the Mist*
*Sneeze*
*Hellish cold! >.<*

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Note: ill create a battle scene if you supply battle sprites like Runasutaru has done question is what shiny pokemon is the battle with?

anyway keep the shhets coming peoploe as i have finaly created the field. all i need are overworld sprtes to bring it to life.

work so far.
1st floor of shiny zone (main gate.)
n50nqp.png

yes very empty shinys all over the place and lucky Runasutaru in the same place as many shineys id say capture them. more soon.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yay, Shiny fiesta!

*Faster than light, Ru restarts her Fire Red game countless times and trades the Masterballs to her Emerald game, then proceeds on catching all Shinies inside*
MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Oh well...
*Throws the Seviper?s Masterball at MetalMario* XD
Too bad that Typhlosion isn?t a Quilava. >.<;

Well, I?ve been hunting in this small bit... No Shiny, no awesome Torchics of doooooooooooooooooom that I won?t fry later for Kentucky Fried Combusken... >D
Poor things. XD
Or not. MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Well, I will maybe make a zone from my SHC later on today, you guys might like it, and I?ll probably make a sequence of them after it. XP

Well, wish me luck guys, and I will wish ya luck too!

*Vanishes into the Mist but leaving a note behind*

P.S: I?m not feeling like PMing ya for this feraligatr master...Can I be your friend? XP You?re quite a long term Shiny Hunter, so yeah. XD
----~Runasutaru

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
second instalment the actual safari zone.
it is only acsecable by members of the SHC and to prove it you need a SHC trainer card o.0 its liek the ticket. it also turns out there is more than one shiney safari in the world. there are a total of 4 and counting (1 for each region)

heres the main area of the johto zone.
n5244g.png

its quite large and takes up a lot of space. feel free to copy and edit it.
edit: its png now or it should be hope it works.

also the shiney pokemon on the map represent where rare types of shiney familys are. in the cave below the bridge there is a infestation of shiney zubat,machops,cyndaquils etc.

enjoy.

p.s
Runasutaru of corse you can be my friend ill add you now.

Fmaster.

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Ummm, I know this is going to sound stupid but... HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EDIT IT IF IT IS A .JPG FILE? ;_;

.JPGs are all messed up... >.<
Please, try to show us a .PNG version of that if you can give us one of those. If not, show a .BMP version of it. Pleeeeeaseeeeeeee! ;_;
That, or editing it will be VERY hard. >.<

Well, if you can?t get a non .JPG version, that?s OK, but we won?t be able to edit the picture without it looking VERY wrong.

Hatched some more eggs over here, no stars have flown around yet, and no Torchic has escaped the oven of the RELEASE option yet. XD

Wish me luck guys! Good luck for you guys too!

*Mixes in with the Mist*
CHEEEEESEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
*Is shot for no reason*

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
i edited it it is now png and looks bigger than before cool
ill put a list of obtainible shineys up in this area soon when i decide what goes where etc. thanks for the support everyone and i hope this wil be used by all the club thanks again.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
YAY, PNG! ^__^

I forgot to say in the last post that it PWNS, but it is clear that that is an edit of the route from Fortree to the one before Lilycove. XD

I might use that because I have been thinking of maybe someday starting a SHC sprite comic! XD
All the club appreciates this, and I suppose you like to make them too, no? XP

You are giving me the will to make my scenarios too...I might start doing them in a hour or two. XP

Well, like I always say...Good luck everyone, wish me luck!
Back to the hunt that got me nothing yet today! >.<

*POP goes the weasel!*
*...Into the Mist. XD*
CHEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
*Is shot for no reason*

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
i only used that route as it was the biggest one i had acsess to. thank god for google. anyway all i need is a few more hours and then the underwater area should be done.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
...WHOA.
The club went completely silent right after I stopped posting. O.O
Well, my absence is due to making THIS! (And I stopped hunting for this, so... >.>;;; )

SHC-RusDomain.png

If anyone can guess what the HELL is going on in the lower right corner of the pic, I salute you. XD

If no one guesses, I?ll say everything that is happening in my next post. XP
And now you are wondering... "Ru?s Domain? What the hell?"
Well, I thought about it like this...
The SHC is the most popular club at PC, that is a fact, so it is very big.
The SHC has got lots of pages and members.
And I thought that in a way, everyone?s "profile" could work out as a room of it! ^__^
So I made mine, which is the first that is found. *Points at the groovy golden stairs to the left that come from the entrance of the base*
And mine links to many other places, which in turn link to other places too. XP

I hope ya guys like it, if everyone tells me their preference in stuff like this, tell me so I don?t make your domain be the complete opposite of you.
XD

Well, see ya tomorrow guys! Good luck!
*Vanishes into the Mist and summons her bed*
_ _zzZZ...

Years
Chronos said:
I'm considering trying to get a shiny Suicune. How would I go about that though? If it appears shiny in the wild once, will it appear shiny the next time you encounter it if it flees?
Yes. The Personality value of the catdog is determined *before* you see it; either when you beat the 13374 or choose your starter; I've heard both... >.< Either way, the Catdog you see roaming around is always the same between encounters.

Shiny Shuckle said:
i still have to finish my fr game which i got abra on to get entei i hope it is shiny but if i do get it no one will belive me because
1) i just posted now saying that noone will believe me and saying that and getting one would be suspicious
2)I dont have a camera to take a picture and post it up
On the contrary, since you've spoken to us about it rather than just spontaneously telling us you have one after the fact, and since you've been a pretty good, reliable member (I know Darts was as well, but still), we'd probably be more likely to believe you, despite the rarity. People have found shiny Eevees and such the first time. Omega was the first poke I saw after turning on my game/entering the route as well.

Also, judging by your Shiny Donphan performance at SPP, I doubt you even could craft a convincing web of deceit. ;)

feraligatr master said:
second instalment the actual safari zone.
it is only acsecable by members of the SHC and to prove it you need a SHC trainer card o.0 its liek the ticket. it also turns out there is more than one shiney safari in the world. there are a total of 4 and counting (1 for each region)

heres the main area of the johto zone.
[stupidly large picture goes here]
its quite large and takes up a lot of space. feel free to copy and edit it.
edit: its png now or it should be hope it works.

also the shiney pokemon on the map represent where rare types of shiney familys are. in the cave below the bridge there is a infestation of shiney zubat,machops,cyndaquils etc.

enjoy.

p.s
Runasutaru of corse you can be my friend ill add you now.

Fmaster.
Well, aside from being a blatant mod of Route 119, I find it's an interesting idea. It could make for a good comic or something, but I don't want this sort of thing to be in any actual games. If shinies can be found easily, it takes the fun right out of them.

I'm holding off on proceeding through Victory Road in Emerald, since I fear I might find another SHINEY LAIRON RAWR!!111 unprepared. (well, I have the Aqua Master Ball, but I want to add that to my horde) Instead, I'm finishing up all sorts of pending pre-trade activity, so I cen get the next trade batch underway and get Cradily and Breloom into Emerald. Just being safe.

Edit: Had to get supper before finishing this post.
Runasutaru said:
...WHOA.
Well, my absence is due to making THIS! (And I stopped hunting for this, so... >.>;;; )

SHC-RusDomain.png

If anyone can guess what the HELL is going on in the lower right corner of the pic, I salute you. XD

And I thought that in a way, everyone?s "profile" could work out as a room of it! ^__^
So I made mine, which is the first that is found. *Points at the groovy golden stairs to the left that come from the entrance of the base*

I hope ya guys like it, if everyone tells me their preference in stuff like this, tell me so I don?t make your domain be the complete opposite of you.
XD

_ _zzZZ...
I'm guessing that the Combusken/Blaziken are having a double battle with your two shiny Tentacruels. There's probably more to it, but meh.

Now this idea I can do. I'll get the first basement going as well as my "room", and try to link things into yours. That is, if you would like having your base on the moon. ;) (don't worry; we have our own means of getting back to Earth. ;))

Edit2: This is a good idea. Let's set aside some rules for this:
1. Each base should be 320x288.
2. To keep things simple, if you want to reserve a location adjacent to an existing base, you must ask first. This is to avoid messing other aspiring spriters up from things like having doors in the wrong places/using the same spot.
3. The same goes if you want another member to be inside your base. Ask them first! Who knows; they might even have a spritesheet for you!
4. That's it. Have fun!

I claim:
1. Basement directly below my Tiki Hut for a primary foyer.
2. The room immediately to the west (left) of that basement foyer. My base.
3. The room immediately to the north of the basement foyer. Main Engineering. ;)
Runa's base can be to the east of the foyer, only on the second basement level.

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well...BEEEEEEEEEEEEP, WRONG ANSWER. XD
Actually, no, it?s much deeper than that!
Or not. XD
If you pay attention, you?ll see this is quite a bad joke.
Shiny Blaziken: What happen? (WH?)
Combusken: We get signal. (WGS.)
Jyrvakiryu: All your base are belong to us. (AYBABTU.)
Tairikiryu: You have no chance to survive make your time. (YHNCTSMYT.)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Let?s call this version of the game...Fearow Wing! XD

Hmm...Yeah, sure, I wouldn?t mind living on the moon. XD
We can make a teleporter machine to get back to our Earth base. XP

Also, notice the cool "drawings" in the sand (RU WAS HERE. XD) and the three sticks around, one floating in the water. XD
And don?t forget the Shiny Absol hiding behind a plant near the Rhydon doll! XD

Well, NOW it is goodbye.
See ya tomorrow guys!
*Goes to sleep*
CHEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
*Is bricked*
Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Nice ideas! XP

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
MetalMario said:
On the contrary, since you've spoken to us about it rather than just spontaneously telling us you have one after the fact, and since you've been a pretty good, reliable member (I know Darts was as well, but still), we'd probably be more likely to believe you, despite the rarity. People have found shiny Eevees and such the first time. Omega was the first poke I saw after turning on my game/entering the route as well.

Also, judging by your Shiny Donphan performance at SPP, I doubt you even could craft a convincing web of deceit. ;

what is web of deceit
plus i said i had a shiny venusaur because some people figured it out
still no krabby

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Runasutaru said:
...WHOA.

SHC-RusDomain.png

XD

_ _zzZZ...

Nice room. I can see that your in the bed :D. Am I correct?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heh...Mighty_Mightyena99 for the win! XD
Yeah, it ish me sleeping over there, after all, it?s Ru?s Domain, I had to be SOMEWHERE! XD

Well, I haven?t hunted today yet, but I will soon, I promise!

You ask what is currently hip and happening over here pokexproduction? Well, currently, we are making a sprite version of the SHC in a way! XP
I have made the banner in my sig and the main east section room, if we organise it M.M style. XP

If you have got the time and the will AND the sprites, you could make one of these rooms yourself!
For all of your spriting needs, go to:
The Spriter?s Resource!
Just go to the Nintendo section and scroll to the near bottom and there is the Pok?mon section. XP

Have fun!
Back into the Mist that surrounds this place I go...
*Fades into the Mist*
*A note in flames flies out of the Mist*
~*Good luck everyone! Wish me luck too! CHEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! *Is shot mercilessly**~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
everyones doing animations so i thought i would give it a go...
myshc.gif

yea it sucks...
oh yea if anyone could make a back overworld sprite of me id be grateful ^_^

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Awwwww, no, it doesn?t suck! >.<
Well, it is a little bland, but it doesn?t suck!

The club really DOES stop when I stop posting, so that?s why I am making this post...

I opened some eggs, not many because my batteries are low... >.<
No Shiny and no 00ber Torchic, obviously.
I pity all the released Torchics that will go into the oven of doom...Or not. >D

Well, if I hunt again today...Wish me luck!
Good luck for everyone too!
*Mixes in with the Mist*
Bye! ^_~

Back