• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Lash and Degenerate will both remain on the members list, in the event they find they are able to continue (even if it's months from now, there's no way I'll let someone else take their spot, should they find they can pick up again).

Marilyn is joining us after we're done with Brock.

Miss Raichu dropped.

Quasar should be kicked. He hasn't posted, and didn't give me warning.

I never said remove Lash and Degenerate from the list, well I never said don't. I meant too say do not remove them xD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Yes, post yaz, post!

Nah, I'm kidding, don't feel too stressed about pulling one out, we can always carry you along if need be, or at least I will if asked. Of course, taking a break from studying is always good too, which means more time for RPs. :D

With a random Phanima post somewhere in there, because he's good like that :D

I think I'm feeling one coming up about now myself. X3

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Yes, post yaz, post!

Nah, I'm kidding, don't feel too stressed about pulling one out, we can always carry you along if need be, or at least I will if asked. Of course, taking a break from studying is always good too, which means more time for RPs. :D

I think I'm feeling one coming up about now myself. X3

:O the battle has begun~ish! Kat and Noah can battle instantly after us, Jebus knows how Totodile will take down a Water/Rock type, unless he goes for Onix which makes more sense as Treecko has a double advantage over Omastar :/

Just waiting for SOMEONE to post.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Haha, I was gonna have Brock use Omastar or Kabutops for my battle. xD; You beat me to it.

Shinx is gonna see a lot of use if Kat fights Misty. Not that I'm giving away who she's gonna use for Brock's battle or anything...

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Haha, I was gonna have Brock use Omastar or Kabutops for my battle. xD; You beat me to it.

Shinx is gonna see a lot of use if Kat fights Misty. Not that I'm giving away who she's gonna use for Brock's battle or anything...

You should use Gastly, he/she's a bit neglected.

Trainer Kat

Years
Actually, Charmander's probably the most neglected at this point. Gastly gets to chill outside his Pokéball all the time.

Trainer Kat

Years
Well, no one has for a while. Shinx and Gastly were out of their Pokéballs from the moment they were caught until Articuno appeared. Since then, everyone's been inside, save Shinx's brief fight.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
not like I don't love you anyway

xD; Not Bug Boy? Why not?

Because Bug Boy is, like, the most important character in the roleplay! I mean, he gets knighted, he wins the Nobel Peace Prize, and he gets other cool stuff done to him, and now you're cutting him off?

Oh, Kat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back