• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hey suicune, first off I wanna say I am loving the hack, and I can't wait for the finished product. You took a classic in fire red and made some exciting and fresh additions, while still keeping the original stuff there. Another thing I really like about the game is the difficulty has increased but at a fair pace. I hate grinding and I havent had to once. Im just past celadon city.

Couple of things I will mention that I have noticed:
The battle with May by cerulean city is bugged

The guy who gives you clamperl is also bugged

Some of the trainers dialogue dont match their pokemon. ie/ By the clamperl guy

And Oak's aids only go by the kanto dex, not the nat'l one. Not sure if you're going to change that, but just thought I should let you know.

Keep up the good work and Ill keep you posted if I find anything else.

David;b

I think I spoke too soon haha. I got to Fuschia and it hit me. For all those playing this for the first time, I recommend a strong psychic and dark type. I also have a Venusaur, Corsola, and Bagon. Koga and that weezing with tbolt le sigh haha. Anyways, suicune one other thing:

There is no May sprite for the battle outside fuschia.

I really dont wanna restart again, anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

David;b

Last edited by a moderator:

blue

gucci
Years
Hey suicune, first off I wanna say I am loving the hack, and I can't wait for the finished product. You took a classic in fire red and made some exciting and fresh additions, while still keeping the original stuff there. Another thing I really like about the game is the difficulty has increased but at a fair pace. I hate grinding and I havent had to once. Im just past celadon city.

Couple of things I will mention that I have noticed:
The battle with May by cerulean city is bugged

The guy who gives you clamperl is also bugged

Some of the trainers dialogue dont match their pokemon. ie/ By the clamperl guy

And Oak's aids only go by the kanto dex, not the nat'l one. Not sure if you're going to change that, but just thought I should let you know.

Keep up the good work and Ill keep you posted if I find anything else.

David;b

Thanks for the report and I appreciate the update! The problem with the Clamperl person is that I didn't add a removesprite command in the script so I'll most likely relocate them to a different location that isn't blocking the way of getting to the next area.
With the Pokédex, I don't think there is a problem since last time I checked, I had seen 160+ Pokemon and it was definitely the National Dex but I'll double check.

I think I spoke too soon haha. I got to Fuschia and it hit me. For all those playing this for the first time, I recommend a strong psychic and dark type. I also have a Venusaur, Corsola, and Bagon. Koga and that weezing with tbolt le sigh haha. Anyways, suicune one other thing:

There is no May sprite for the battle outside fuschia.

I really dont wanna restart again, anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

David;b

Thanks for the May comment, I looked and it's cause she was out of the map area, with the next update it should be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
can anybody please tell me the progress of this hack.and if it is complete how many bugs are here?i want to play this badly but dont want to start midway again due to newer version or bugs...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
The current beta is all of Kanto, and the Sevii Isles.
The next Beta will have the same, but with Hoenn, added up to Route 104. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Suicune? can you add hole or ability to use escape rope after beat master of team magma? because I don't want start game from 0 ...

blue

gucci
Years
Suicune? can you add hole or ability to use escape rope after beat master of team magma? because I don't want start game from 0 ...

We should have the next beta out within a few days, things will change in that. Rather than defeating Team Magma before the Elite Four, once you become the Champion and reach Island Four there will be a cave which will take you to the newly designed Magma Cave, once at the end there is a hole that you fall down in an event that lands you in your bed in Hoenn.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
so I will be able to finish it when I'm in Magma Cave before fight with master of team magma ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
i dont want to complain great hack one of the best ive ever played but i cant go on playing because a of a bug i dont know why but when i exit island three im in the middle of the sea and i cant move
unfurtunately i have to go on island three for the story so im stuck now and cant play on :(
Can somone help me?????

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
You need to start looking at posts above you...

yeah, for real :P

and @ Chiyobaa, you have to use a walk through walls cheat for right now. Suicune provided the code in a previous post on this thread.

Years
Hey, one question. I checked the "general changes" file and inmidiately after seeing Shedinja had had its base HP risen to 100 I started training a Nincada. Anyway, I got my beloved Shedinja after a lot of training (Nincada grows really slow) just to find that it still has 1 HP. What happened? The stats changes were the main reason I started playing this hack :( Is there a problem with stats changes or something? Are every other change also not working?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey, one question. I checked the "general changes" file and inmidiately after seeing Shedinja had had its base HP risen to 100 I started training a Nincada. Anyway, I got my beloved Shedinja after a lot of training (Nincada grows really slow) just to find that it still has 1 HP. What happened? The stats changes were the main reason I started playing this hack :( Is there a problem with stats changes or something? Are every other change also not working?
Shedinja has 1HP always. It's because of Wonder Guard.
And 1HP feature is implemented into the ROM. It cannot be changed with normal meanings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back