• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
NEW BATTLE SYSTEM.!!!!
But first:
Hey everyone, sorry I havn't been posting. I am still without a internet connect- and will be for a good awhile... But i'm still working hard on my game...
ANYWAYS:
I've changed the battle system around a good bit, but have tried to keep some of the other stuff that was already in it- like the D-burst feature and so on..
I think the battle system looks good, I done servel drafts- but this is the one i stuck with...

This is what a wild battle looks like:
whatthecbslookslike5hq.png

And this is what a trainer battle looks like:
testlookforcbs8pv.png

Please leave feedback, as it would be nice to come back to :) .

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
To DP: It will appear under the enemy HP.. :)

Thanks for replying, I managed to get back on the net forawhile, so I'll have a nice post later.
*cough- showing the brand new starter pokemon Brandon (in Co-Op mode) will pic *

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
To DP: I don't get ur question.. :S sorry...

Anyways, I'll move on...
Part one of the update:

I've added the town name boxs that appear when u enter a town in the GBA games...
It just makes the game feel a bit better I feel...
Screens of this feature:
showingsign14dh.png

showingsign26wf.png

Part 2 will be later (showing the water and fire starters that brandon will pic)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
One error, the fence in the 1st screen, but, everything's great. Keep up the good work :) :)

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Neo-Dragon said:
To DP: It will appear under the enemy HP.. :)

Thanks for replying, I managed to get back on the net forawhile, so I'll have a nice post later.
*cough- showing the brand new starter pokemon Brandon (in Co-Op mode) will pic *

Do you get it now?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
The screens look good, I'd recommend adding a few more flowers in the first screen though. The one flower on its own doesn't look right.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
DarkPegasus said:
Do you get it now?

lol- my bad... I do...
Im sure you all know what i mean :P

Anyways- heres the new pokemon
So far- only 2 starter sets have been done- the water one, and the fire one.
(the info is pretty much on the image)
Enjoy:
newpokemonwaterstarter9sq.png

newpokemonfirestarter2nq.png

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
No- its right. Umbreon is your main heros starter.
But in Co-Op mode, you'll get to pick a starter for Brandon. - I'm not too sure if i made that clear.... I've decided, You'll get to battle as him, and you will also do Double Battles.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Heres something I'm working on.
Its in Alpha stage- so its welcome to suggestions...
its the PC menu:

showingalphapcmenu0tc.png

Heres some info on it so far:
At the top left, it will show which hero you are.
So far, in the menu- there are 3(well 2) choices- when you highlight the choice- it will appear that pinkish/red color.
The choices are:
Download :
As you can see in the screen- this allows you to download updates to your EPD. Such as new attacks, Fusion data, or Items...
I also plan to have cheats to be activated this way- each cheat will be a "downloaded MOD".

Email
E-mail - well I don't really need to explain this feature....
You'll get email from various people through this choice.

LOG OFF
This just logs you off the PC.

What are you guys/gals opinions?

Back