• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Comic's Sprite Editing

Years
Well, I've been doing this for a while now so...

COMICS

SPRITE ART
I'll merge, recolour, and anything else,
and I'll accept all requests. I'm good at this stuff, just post here and your art will be done.
Some examples of my work are attached.

Thank You!

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Hey! I don't doubt your ability or anything, but it's useful to potention customers and critics to give them some examples of what you can do. Make a couple of example pieces and display them here, so we can see what you're capable of, and so other can also critique your stuff, and help you improve :)

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Hi I'm new here, but um will you give me a pokemon fusion of darkrai and palkia?
P.S. I know I'm asking for a lot but can you also make front and back sprites? Thanks!

Years
OK, it's done. Here it is:
darkrai3_zpsyygytfpn.png

If you don't like it, post here.

Also, here's the other version:
darkrai4_zpslofeylli.png

Thanks.

Last edited:

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Hi Comic, I've followed your advice and explored more of PC. I'm really liking what I'm seeing right now in the challenges section.
So anyway, do you mind doing business with me again?
I would like a fusion of Yanmega and Kangaskhan, please (I would like Yanmega to be the main pokemon)
Thanks again! Such great art really deserves attention!

Back