• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Chibi's Gallery

myuchuruchuru

Super High School Level Whoa
Years
Wow! These are really pretty signatures! The colors blend well and the graphics are excellent too. The verticals are my ultimate favorites!

Keep up the excellent work, Chibiterasu!

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Oh my gosh, I just love your stuff. <3 One of my favorite work would be this. Every corner of that banner seems to be filled with C4Ds and such so nothing looks empty, and I also really like how you've used blurring and lighting effects to put attention on your focus (which would be the girl); all in all, you've done a really great job! Another of my favorite is this tag. :]

Wow! These are really pretty signatures! The colors blend well and the graphics are excellent too. The verticals are my ultimate favorites!

Keep up the excellent work, Chibiterasu!

Thank you both!! <3

I made this by request for a friend that moderates another forum:

f0r7iGg.png

You can tell he really likes Doge. :P

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I can tell that you are quite skilled. They all look very good. I would expect to see these on covers of sci-fi RPG games. (Well, other than the doge :D It's just cute.)

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Added a section dedicated to old signatures~

I can tell that you are quite skilled. They all look very good. I would expect to see these on covers of sci-fi RPG games. (Well, other than the doge :D It's just cute.)

Thanks, hehe. I don't think I'm that] good yet. ;P

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
I love the new Color Flattered, reminds me of GIMP for whatever reason.

9dTeIcw.png

And I continue to smudge away my laziness to find new resources . . .

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
Remilia Scarlet :3

Y7rTaM1.png

This is my favorite of the newest ones I've seen so far. The red stands out very well. The whole piece just works.

your other stuff, like your smudge work is really improving, but the tag you posted today seems to me that the image gets kinda lost with all the lines around it

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
This is my favorite of the newest ones I've seen so far. The red stands out very well. The whole piece just works.

your other stuff, like your smudge work is really improving, but the tag you posted today seems to me that the image gets kinda lost with all the lines around it

Tbh I had no idea where I was going with it, it was just a bunch of smudges lines and multiple outcomes of colors. It looked really messy and such but the Topaz fixed that. So yeah, I was pretty lost when making that one. ;P

Thank you though.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I can't go into too much detail. On phone so pardon any vagueness and the short nature of this post.

First off, your works are pretty darn amazing for someone who started so recently. Really. You've got most fundamentals down - lighting in particular. Text leaves something to be desired, though. I don't really think I have as big a problem with text placement as with their font choice. Explore dafont and get new, creative ones I'd say. These look too plain. Also, try to stay away from relying on brushes too much. I feel the tags where you've utilized c4ds are your strongest and brushesh your weakest. Edit: don't wanna go the c4d direction? Do more smudge based or texture based ones!

As for smudge tags - the first one is worthy of love. It looks great. Just a minor nitpick - would've been perfect if you had some of the smudging done over the character too. Would've helped a lot with blending.

Anyway, member with explosive potential here! Looking forward to your updates.

Edit: also, my mobile's screen size is 2.5 inches. I can't really look at each minor detail of each tag. So take what I say with a grain of salt lol.

Last edited:

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
I can't go into too much detail. On phone so pardon any vagueness and the short nature of this post.

First off, your works are pretty darn amazing for someone who started so recently. Really. You've got most fundamentals down - lighting in particular. Text leaves something to be desired, though. I don't really think I have as big a problem with text placement as with their font choice. Explore dafont and get new, creative ones I'd say. These look too plain. Also, try to stay away from relying on brushes too much. I feel the tags where you've utilized c4ds are your strongest and brushesh your weakest. Edit: don't wanna go the c4d direction? Do more smudge based or texture based ones!

As for smudge tags - the first one is worthy of love. It looks great. Just a minor nitpick - would've been perfect if you had some of the smudging done over the character too. Would've helped a lot with blending.

Anyway, member with explosive potential here! Looking forward to your updates.

Edit: also, my mobile's screen size is 2.5 inches. I can't really look at each minor detail of each tag. So take what I say with a grain of salt lol.

Gosh, I feel so bad for never seeing this.

Late thanks, I guess. :)

Anyway, I got bored:

r5zhbkm.png

I should come here more often. Too many updates to go on a hiatus. ;/

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Delicious update. You kept with just one color, and yet it looks really dynamic. The armor, the sword, the debris in the background. The scattered lens flares, oooh. ^.^

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
I haven't done a lot of GFX due to lack of inspiration/pure loss of effort. It's not really my thing anymore but I'm struggling come back.

Due to a recent incident, I had to reset my computer and I lost all of my resources.

So right now I'm reduced to making splatters/vectors:

zjVdun5.png

gQHRT3z.png

^ white border

I have not been here in like, forever.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
i'm in love with your work!
I struggle with motivation/interest in graphics as well, but seeing yours honestly motivated me again ~
The thresh one caught my eye the most, it looks so smooth and the colors/glow just go together so well.

Back