• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Gen 5 Legendary?

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Title says it all.

Mine was most definitely Victini. Was super cute and kicked some serious ass. Also I really enjoyed the Verizion, Terrakion, Coballion Trio because theyre typing was pretty unique for the most part (even though it didnt make all that much sense). Reshiram and Zekrom were pretty epic as well, much cooler legendaries than other gens. What was your guys' favorites?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Mine would most likely have to be Kyurem. It's got two, different forms alongside its regular one, and also has a pretty intimidating design. Plus, I personally find its back-story to be pretty intriguing! Another of my favorites is Victini; it's simply adorable.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
I Love Virizion. I think it's one of the under rated legendaries of that gen. & probably of all generations. It just has a cool design imo. I also love Victini & Meloetta.I was never a fan of the Dragon legendaries

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Idk, you tell me.

But besides Zekrom, I also like the rest of the Tao Trio, and shiny Genesect is pretty cool too.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Both Reshiram and Zekrom were my favorite legends of the entire gen, hands down. I'm all about black and white, monochrome things, and polar opposites, so doing yin and yang as the concept for 2 awe inspiring legendary black and white dragons was just, music to my ears. If I had to pick one of the two though, also definitely Reshiram hands down. I liked his less rigid more majestic design, with the flowing feather-like appearance, over the stiff and blocky form of Zekrom. (Sorry Zekrom!) Everything just goes his way for me though; I like Special attackers more than physical, and I like Dragon / Fire as a typing more than Dragon / Electric. Plus Blue Flare > Bolt Strike imo.

(Also, to anyone who's coy enough to look closely at the black / white + black2 / white2 game cases, and pay attention to subtle imagery and cross-generation parallels, I originally chose red version over blue - so again, Reshiram.)

Years
Other than White Kyurem, my favorite Unova legendary would be Reshiram. Its design looks regal and more grand than most of the others from the generation, that and its Blue Flare move is really sick, one of my favorite signature moves of all time. I used to like Zekrom more until I actually saw what Reshiram could do. :o

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hard to say ! All are my favorite. But i will go with Zekrom. Because of Zekrom's amazing Design. I first saw it in Anime. I then tried to sketch it. But nah i am always bad in arts. From that day i loved Zekrom. Zekrom also got a good moveset. Which is sooo useful in epic battles.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
My favorite gen 5 legendary would be Reshiram. I mean, it's so regal and elegant looking. Also, it's the Special Attacker out of the duo, so there's some plus points for that.

Victini comes second because its design is based off rabbit apples, which I find cute and creative, and also for being Fire/Psychic and a symbol for victory.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2015
At first it was Reshiram, but somehow Kyurem took the steal and it continues to be my favorite out of all legendaries. White Kyurem is absolute favorite, as it combines my two favorite legends from Unova.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Victini just because it's so adorable. I also liked the art design of Meloetta.

ShiningHelioptile