• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit VX Ace

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Hey Forum,
I am new here and this is my first post. However I am not new to the idea of creating a Pokemon game on RPG Maker. Over the years, I often tried to create a game like Pokemon on severel of the RPG Makers.
However I was young and unexperienced, so I never really got anywhere.
Recently, I downloaded the VX Ace and as always, the idea crossed my mind again. When I looked it up on the internet, I found this.
After I read the introduction, I got really interested. I was kind of disappointed though, that the kid has not been released yet, so I followed this threat for a while. A while turned into a year and I finally decided, that if it is really that much work I would like to help and be a part of it.
So I went through some RGSS Tutorials and Registered in this Forum.
Now I wanted to ask if this project is still alive and if so, I would like to know if you could use some help.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Hey, I have a problem with the RPG Maker VX. Everytime I try to install it and when it does, I open it, and it says "The RPG Maker VX is not installed." Everytime I open that, so I uninstall, then reinstall, and it still says it. So I tried doing its .dll files to allow all the stuff to make it work, but it's still not working. I use Windows XP.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
Why?
Can't you give us everything you have?

Or can you tell me where i can find another Pokémon for Vx Ace.
Because I only have Ace and i don'd want to buy XP only for Pokémon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Whats up with that? :O
I have to say, that I am a bit disappointed...
I mean, if you guys stopped working on in it again, for which ever reason it might be (and I bet that there is a lot of things more important in life, than creating a pokemon starter kit for rpgm), then why did you not at least upload it to how ever far you have gotten until now?
I mean after all this time there has to be sth you can work with right?
Looking through the posts of this forum, there seems to be a lot of people who would like to use it, even if its not complete. And maybe some of them are like me and would like to continue the work you already did.
This is the only starter kit for vx ace, that I could find. So I would really like to take a look at it.
Maybe if I say please?

Sincerely, Walter White

Years
Can I just point out here, that I have not stopped working on the kit, or cancelled it.
I've just been extremely busy with work, and having to code my website from scratch.

Sorry for not updating here, but I have been too busy!

@Carmaniac, I never said i'd stopped working on the kit, or cancelled it :L

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
can you tell us about how long it will take you?
Will it be finished this year?

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
I'm relieved to know that this project is still being worked at. I look forward to creating a pokemon based game.

Years
Hi, I just bought RPG Maker VX and I just have to tell you that I'm really looking forward to this!
Can you tell us something about the progress so far? Are you soon done? Will you give out a beta soon? I really want to start on creating a Pokémon game. :D

Back