• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Nidoran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
I know it could be a long shot seeing as there are very few on the GTS, but I'm looking for a Nidoran. Doesn't matter the gender or level, just want one. I'll even agree to a Nidorino/a. I've only have X&Y for a few days, so I do not have a whole lot to offer, but I will try to work something out with you. Thanks :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
I will try to get you one if you want!!!! :) You would have to wait an hour and a half for me to go on tho :S

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
I will try to get you one if you want!!!! :) You would have to wait an hour and a half for me to go on tho :S

I would love that! What would you want in return? Like I said, I don't have a whole lot. PM me if you want, and we can work out some details.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
I would love that! What would you want in return? Like I said, I don't have a whole lot. PM me if you want, and we can work out some details.
You're new to the game so you can just give me anything xD You can even give me a lvl. 3 Scatterbug lol. Whats your FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back