• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
I wonder why so many legends are appearing in this game

I wonder why so many legends and old pokemon are appearing in this game when only TWO years back unova was inhabited by unova pokemon

Did the pokemon transfer had a leak or what do you think happened that influenced the mass migration of the many species?

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Okay, after seeing the Black/White Kyurem forme discussion thread on Smogon, I take back my doubts on the Kyurem formes being in Ubers. Like Dragonomega said, having base 170 offenses could be too much for OU to handle. White Kyurem's Draco Meteor would also hurt badly.
That was my reason for defending it's possible Uber status xD It's stats are insane...

Uxie was shown to be in a cave but which one hasn't been revealed. So we only need to know where Azelf is...

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
With all of these legendaries randomly appearing, I wouldn't be surprised if Groudon and Kyogre were available with the new exclusive caves that were shown.

And yes, Kyurem's new stats are pretty amazing. Its speed stat is pretty average, but wholly molly look at those offensive stats. Despite its bad typing, I can still see it going to ubers.

Years
Than consider it's movepools White Kyurem can learn one of Reshiram's signature move giving it something against Steel types.

I wouldn't be surprised if Groudon and Kyogre appear either. But where would Rayquaza be?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Than consider it's movepools White Kyurem can learn one of Reshiram's signature move giving it something against Steel types.

I wouldn't be surprised if Groudon and Kyogre appear either. But where would Rayquaza be?

I'd say an appropriate location might be Dragonspiraltower, actually. Seems high in the sky etc.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I find it hard to believe that there are so many legendaries available this time around. I mean, you can battle/catch the lake trio, Lati@s and the Regis. That gives me a lot to do post-game in addition to the World Tournament.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Skarmory, Vulpix and Roselia. Thank you so much Game Freak!

I bred a team with the good natures and IVs not knowing that the Unova Dex would be updated. Haha, I'll save them for post-game.

My team is looking like: Oshawott, Budew, Vulpix, Skarmory, Elekid and Snorunt or Trapinch.

Years
I find it hard to believe that there are so many legendaries available this time around. I mean, you can battle/catch the lake trio, Lati@s and the Regis. That gives me a lot to do post-game in addition to the World Tournament.

Yeah there sure are. The only legends left to be seen are actually all of Kanto (Kanto remakes? xD jk), All of Johto, Weather trio, Jiranchi, Deoxys, Creation trio, Shaymin, Manaphy,Darkrai, Arceus, Victini (which is apperantly gone) and the other 3 Unova event Pokés, the dragon N doesn't have, and the kami trio (which aren't in game but in the Ar capture).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm actually decently satisfied with how many they have, regardless it being a LOT. But, Unova's huge. It has plenty room! I'm excited to see that they have included Wailord! Wailmer is just so cute, it's almost criminal to skip it. I wonder where half of the Pokemon will be located at. The only place for ice types that I can think of is the Giant Chasm and the places that have been frozen over.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I hope some more legends will appear. So far only Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Cresselia, Reshiram/Zekrom, Kyurem, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Lati@s and Regigigas. I feel like I've forgotten someone, :P So far Heatran is unconfirmed but heavily hinted at. I hope either Dialga/Palkia/Giratina or something from Johto... perhaps the dogs? Make an appearance.

Last edited:

Years
The key you get appears to be version exclusive.
So seems like on regi in one and the other in the other.
Also as mentioned in one of my previous posts there are no Kanto and Johto legends available. So perhaps they'll reveal locations for some of those. Or save them for what ever new games they have planned...to avoid overloading these games with legends.

Perriechu

Years
Since most of the legends have been found, I've made a small guide as to where to find them.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Years
Thanks Dragonomege for the list ^_^
Wonder what a good place for Azelf might be...near the Pokemon league?
I thought Latias for White 2 but glad to see it's Latios (I have enough Latias' already xD )

Perriechu

Years
Thanks Dragonomege for the list ^_^
Wonder what a good place for Azelf might be...near the Pokemon league?
I thought Latias for White 2 but glad to see it's Latios (I have enough Latias' already xD )

No problem! :) And I knew I'd done something wrong. I got the sprite coding for Lati@s mixed up. Latios is Black 2 and Latias is White 2.

I don't know where Azelf could appear. Somewhere near a lake? Perhaps in the middle of the lake on Route...3 is it? Near Nacrene? Or in front of the league like you said. Since Azelf is Willpower, and it takes willpower to complete the Pokemon League. Just like Uxie is knowledge so it appears at the Museum and Mesprit is emotion so it appears at Celestial Tower.

Years
No problem! :) And I knew I'd done something wrong. I got the sprite coding for Lati@s mixed up. Latios is Black 2 and Latias is White 2.

I don't know where Azelf could appear. Somewhere near a lake? Perhaps in the middle of the lake on Route...3 is it? Near Nacrene? Or in front of the league like you said. Since Azelf is Willpower, and it takes willpower to complete the Pokemon League. Just like Uxie is knowledge so it appears at the Museum and Mesprit is emotion so it appears at Celestial Tower.
I knew it was too good to be true xD

Yeah the league or somewhere around Drifveil (due to the world tourney) is my guesses for where it can be. Who knows perhaps it's hidden somewhere in N's castle after you fight him...

Perriechu

Years
I'm starting to think he may not be in the game. I mean, no one has come across him yet. Unless he's just super annoying to find.

Years
No Azelf? No way he's the toughest out of the three...why leave him out :(?
Unless the Trio is like the Weather trio in HgSs version exclusives in which we need the other to get Azelf but we proably would know this by now if that were the case...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Azelf is in the game. Serebii posted that you meet all three in the Lake Cave like area with Juniper and she asks you to catch all three.

Perriechu

Years
Oh yeah... must just be a sneaky little thing to find. Somewhere that requires Willpower is probably the best bet. Either;

- The Pokemon League
- World Tournament
- Victory Road

Calling either of those 3. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back