• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The last time I tried to swim in a lake, I ended up with second degree burns covering my face. :c
I usually just hide indoors during summer.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
lucky. xD there's only 2 in my apartment complex and they're both pretty small, plus tons of people swim there. our city's civic centre has a big swimming pool with a springboard and waterslide, but I'd rather be at a beach or a river so I could feel sand underneath my feet and maybe see some fish

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
lucky. xD there's only 2 in my apartment complex and they're both pretty small, plus tons of people swim there. our city's civic centre has a big swimming pool with a springboard and waterslide, but I'd rather be at a beach or a river so I could feel sand underneath my feet and maybe see some fish

At least you have two! We didn't have anything like that for miles back home haha, I think my old village was a little stuck in the past tbh! There was a river running through which people sometimes played in but it was horrid water and filthy as hell eugh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You do realize that virtually every body of water is like that? (In reply to Jz's post)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
All this talk of rivers and pools and bodies of water makes me feel like I'm in my Aquatic Science class xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm fine with water- just so long as my head is above it. x:
But considering it's snowy outside, I really don't feel the need to swim haha. Also because I'm lazy and enjoying being on PC.

@Jz
Same as you haha. I'll be lurking on PC, playing Pokemon, and drawing. Nothing all that interesting. I need to practice drawing people killed in the old Slenderman style, though (impaled on a tree). c:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Seeing as they're still basically the same thing.....
Oh, you're here.
Last night I dreamed I was on PC, and in the dream, you had a 4-year-old daughter.

As for the current topic,
the water here isn't the best, so bottled stuff is healthier. I: But I don't drink water much so.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Tap water for me, considering New York City has some of the cleanest tap water in the nation/world.

And damn I slept like a baby last night.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Water from the fridge or bottled water. the water from our sink has an odd taste to them.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The FDA recommends us to drink bottled water, yet the EPA recommends us to drink tap water. It's because one type of water has something benefitial to our health that the other lacks and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back