• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
This game is really fun! I played the demo, and loved the way you did it. Keep up the good work:)

Thanks!

I'm getting lots of stuff done for next demo! We are finally get signs of progress again! I have contacted Zeph and the team is back (yes, only we two; she is still a bit busy but we are back anyways), also I have a tiny changelog for you guys:

- Textbox changed to B/W style. This was just for aesthetical reasons, I just like it better and also I think it matches with our custom menu.
- No more mids. Yes, on the next demo there won't be two versions anymore, I'm going full .OGG so all users can have the bext experience out of Uranium.
- Done some eventing, I'm close to get till the 4th gym done!

Also, I'd like to say we are recruiting people to help with the project! Any kind of it is appreciated, but we need mainly spriters ( OWs, trainers, tiles etc ). Post here or send me a PM if you are interested!

That's it for now~

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
This game is one of my favorites but when i download it i can't open it! Please tell me why this happens!I want to play this games so bad!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
This game is one of my favorites but when i download it i can't open it! Please tell me why this happens!I want to play this games so bad!
Try to run as administrator maybe?

Well, I have some screens to show!

1pjiva.png
30a4ajp.png

These are from Vinoville Town and the route before it! As you can see it's a rural town and it's the hometown of the 4th gym in Tandor! I'm pretty much done with the basic eventing there, only missing the gym and main plot event bit. Look forward to more updates like that.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I love those houses and the hills! e_e

I'm loving the bright and colorful pallette you've got going. And sheesh you're already eventing up to the 4th gym. Great progress o:

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
you should edit your sand tile a bit, it looks like it has a small different colored border.
Looking good btw. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2020
Enjoying this so far, im deffently supporting this. love the graphics. the test to get your pokemon is funny

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Hi everyone! Long time no see!

JV and I are back to work again (finally), and we have a new teaser trailer for all of you!

This showcases the routes surrounding Vinoville, the town containing the 4th gym.

Get excited!!

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016

JV and I are back to work again (finally), and we have a new teaser trailer for all of you!

This showcases the routes surrounding Vinoville, the town containing the 4th gym.

Get excited!!

*Whistles* wow this game looks like its coming along nicely. hope you finish it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
I don't have words to describe it... I love it! You're doing a really great job!

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Someone fancy helping me? I tryed to download the ".0 but it keeps saying that its a virus and deletes it, ive tried turning off my security and it still does nothing.

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
So where exactly does this current beta end? Because the tuber girl near the entrance to Route 3 from Moki town is sorta.. stuck D: i was enjoying the game and the fakes too T^T .. Owten is so adorable.. and i was lucky enough to get the grass starter :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
I finished the demo last night and I have to congratulate you guys for creating such an amazing game. I thoroughly enjoyed the vivid environments. Keep up the great work.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Someone fancy helping me? I tryed to download the ".0 but it keeps saying that its a virus and deletes it, ive tried turning off my security and it still does nothing.
Well, I'm certain there isn't any viruses in the game! Just turn off you Anti-virus and try downloading again.

So where exactly does this current beta end? Because the tuber girl near the entrance to Route 3 from Moki town is sorta.. stuck D: i was enjoying the game and the fakes too T^T .. Owten is so adorable.. and i was lucky enough to get the grass starter :D

Well, I'm afraid this is a RMXP bug that happens only with some people and that I can't reproduce. What I did to fix it is that I widened the route so she can't block you if she get there for some reason. You could try going inside a house and leaving to refresh the map, maybe it will reset her position.

So, thanks everybody for the compliments and expect many updates soon! I'll update the first post with new stuff.

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
Well, I'm afraid this is a RMXP bug that happens only with some people and that I can't reproduce. What I did to fix it is that I widened the route so she can't block you if she get there for some reason. You could try going inside a house and leaving to refresh the map, maybe it will reset her position.

ok, thank you, i was planning on re-downloading to see if that would fix it, i just wanted to check to see if it wasn't there on purpose xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013

Get excited!!

I'm very excited! Looks great! :D

Aénex

Yeah I was getting really excited about playing this, but it didn't want to work. It started then it went to the title screen then it said it was downloading fonts but none of them downloaded then it just restarted to where it said it was downloading fonts and did the exact same thing. Not sure wether this has been already posted or not, but I only just got here. XL

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
it's not working for me :(
*edit, found the problem, fixed it, great game!

Last edited:
Back