• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS Special water auto tile

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
2mmy7pw.png

Its nothing too fancy just something i put together from the water i ripped from and image of Lugia's chamber.

If anyone would like to help make it better it would be much appreciated!

plz give credit if used!

EDIT: these arnt just rips i had to rip tiny pieces from the water and take the edges from r/s/e water tiles and stretch the water pieces out and fill in pixels someone needs to help with the bottom piece though please

EDIT: read before posting stupid things please =) i would very pleased first person who said was ok cause i didnt clarify this but if anyone says something like that after i post this im not going to be impressed not being mean just fair i spent hours and hours on this fail piece just cause i like the water so dont insult by saying i cant ask for credit

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Pretty sure you can't ask credit for rips.
I mean that's really asking to be credited for Nintendo's sprite artists work.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
these arnt just rips i had to rip tiny pieces from the water and take the edges from r/s/e water tiles and stretch the water pieces out and fill in pixels someone needs to help with the bottom piece though please

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
yeah it really needs some work, and wouldn't have to many uses im not exactly sure why i eve bothered it was about 3:30 in the morning and im like hey i have nothing better to do.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
LOVE EM! The only thing I dislike about them is the dark to light edge. If anything it would be light to dark. Easy edit. I might mess around with them if that's alright. *credit, of course.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
.. lol ty maybe if you do please post it =) this was kinda like a project if you help you can claim credit as well if wanted ^^

Back