Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Reload this Page Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Emulation Help Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 8th, 2014 (09:07 AM).
Green Pride of Red Blood!
Team Kanto

Nature: Relaxed
I don't gain exp points after a battle in Pokemon Black 2 Rom on Desmume 0.9.9!
Is there any AR codes to remove that?and I only need AR Codes for B2,So please stop suggesting other things!!
Armour yourself in it, and it will never
be used to hurt you.
Old April 9th, 2014 (03:13 AM).
Memento Mori
Team Hoenn
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Bangladeshi:
I don't gain exp points after a battle in Pokemon Black 2 Rom on Desmume 0.9.9!
Is there any AR codes to remove that?and I only need AR Codes for B2,So please stop suggesting other things!!
AR codes may affect the game as well, you are better off finding the patch or pre-patched ROM.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 9th, 2014 (09:15 AM).
Green Pride of Red Blood!
Team Kanto

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Satoshi Ookami:
AR codes may affect the game as well, you are better off finding the patch or pre-patched ROM.
well do you have any idea of that patch?or where i can i get it from?I am not going to look for the patched rom anymore
Armour yourself in it, and it will never
be used to hurt you.
Old May 11th, 2015 (11:24 PM).
Team Kalos

Hey, Everyone.

I know there are a lot of threads on here about help with glitches, but I can't seem to find the answer to my problem on here or anywhere else on the WorldWide Web. So, here goes:

I'm currently playing a Black 2 Rom on my IPhone 5s. I downloaded the rom from "roms 43," as that has always been reliable for me and the only one that would work. I use the nds4ios emulator (the $10 paid one). The game has run smoothly up until the point I am currently locked at. Right now, I have made my way through the Giant Chasm to the area where Team Plasma's headquarters/ship is residing. I've completed the battles necessary to get me into the ship, and I've spoken with my rival and he has told me to move on. I made my way to the stern and finished off the two Plasma Grunts inside the room on this side of ship. However, when I step onto the warp portal that should take me to the belly of the ship,, my game crashes, and I must reload to my most recent Save. This has happened over and over, and I've run out of ideas.

This is why I am bringing it to the experts. I suspect that this has something to do with a corruption in the rom data, and that is no where near my strong suit. However, because I can't seem to find the issue anywhere else on the Internet, I think there may be a possibility that I am simply overlooking something. If you have any ideas, please help!
Old May 18th, 2015 (06:45 AM).
Team Johto

So I'm having an issue I'm not sure how to fix. I'm fairly new to ROMs. I used to own a 3DS before it was stolen, so I decided to try this instead for now.
I have desmume, and I enjoy it thoroughly. I'm running 0.9.11, and when I run White 2 it's perfect up until the point where I meet Biana for the first time. I choose my starter, and then she repeats the same thing over and over. Any clues on what I need to do?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links