< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Fan Clubs & Groups Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 11th, 2015 (7:59 AM).
Element of Harmony

Nature: Relaxed
New Episode tomorrow xD can't wait

Spoiler:
So we have three Rarity episodes in a row, Glad to see Rarity getting more episodes.

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 12th, 2015 (8:39 AM).
Still missing that hair

Nature: Quirky
Executive Meddling

Spoiler:
The first half of the episode dragged on until we finally got to the real meat of the plot: Consumer demands for the same products vs. Rarity's struggle for thinking outside of the box. This is a really important episode to watch for anyone who wishes to start a business, as it reflects the conflict between the brand's creators and the businessmen of big corporations. But there's something that I know will be in everypony's minds, what the heck was up with that obese pony coming out at random to end the episode?
R.I.P. Serena's long hair (2013-2015)
Old September 12th, 2015 (12:33 PM).
Element of Harmony

Canterlot Boutique

Spoiler:
AN Ok episode but not as a strong performer as much as season 5's episodes so far. Felt Rarity was a bit to much of a pushover with Sassy, which is strange as Rarity is often quite assertive in other episodes. Probably one of the more "girly" episodes we had in a while. Lots of Background ponies some old and some new. Nice we got a song to.
Also Sassy is another of the "Horse" Unicorns Like Fleur de lis (who we saw again) but we still don't know why they are larger than other unicorns. We are also introduced to Fat ponies at the very end, I do think the fat pony looked out of place and like it had walked out of adventure time. But quite amusing not the less.
Old September 13th, 2015 (12:11 PM).
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
The fact that this last episode was a Rarity episode, I am extremely curious about it now. I DVRed it, will have to catch up when I finally get home. Heard the...ending was extremely interesting!

Hmm...I think I kinda spoiled it and I didn't even watch the episode. lol

Anyways, the Flutterbat figurine from WeLoveFine is finally out, and one of my Brony friends got his. From the looks of the pictures he posted, it looks amazing :o

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam
Old September 14th, 2015 (7:34 AM).
Element of Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium View Post

Anyways, the Flutterbat figurine from WeLoveFine is finally out, and one of my Brony friends got his. From the looks of the pictures he posted, it looks amazing :o
Yeah it looks really cool. I know its been appearing in shops over here (in the UK) randomly.
Old September 17th, 2015 (10:28 AM).
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier

DJ Pon-3 is out at Build a Bear Workshop! I'm really tempted to get one, as well as Derpy...if supplies continue to last. lol.

Only nitpick I have with her is her mane...other plushie makers can make her mane correctly but maybe I'm just...not a fan of brushable manes? xD

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam
Old September 17th, 2015 (11:19 AM).
gone apr30-may7!
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Guys I'm sorry! I disappeared for so long. ;^; I still love FiM and hope to be able to discuss it more now that I've become a bit less busy for now.

That plush.. is a bit too bulky for me. Not a fan of brushable manes either, makes them look even less like their TV show counterparts and that's a put off. Last MLP merch I got was a small-sized Princess Twilight plush that I found in a souvenir store when visiting Toronto last August. But figures tend to be my favorites and I'll always adore my McDonald's FiM figures (even if Celestia is pink). :p So worth buying them all off of Amazon!!

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ twitter ]
Old September 17th, 2015 (2:38 PM).
Element of Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium View Post
DJ Pon-3 is out at Build a Bear Workshop! I'm really tempted to get one, as well as Derpy...if supplies continue to last. lol.

Only nitpick I have with her is her mane...other plushie makers can make her mane correctly but maybe I'm just...not a fan of brushable manes? xD
I really don't like the brushable manes, thats why I really want to get hold of a few of the 4DE Plushies when they are out as they are the only official show accurate plushies.
Also whats with her sunglasses, they look more like a sleeping mask lol =p
Old September 19th, 2015 (8:11 AM).
Still missing that hair

Canterlot Noire

Spoiler:
Hurray, another detective episode, only this time in a noire style, since the previous detective episode was more of Sherlock Holmes style. If it wasn't for Big Hero Six, I wouldn't have known Wind Rider was the culprit and instead Spitfire for wanting Rainbow Dash to take her place. And who knew the Wonderbolts still have their parents.
Old September 19th, 2015 (9:50 AM).
Element of Harmony

Film noir

Spoiler:
One of the best episodes ever, Rainbow was fun with her over excited dance. Loved the whole Film noir feel. Good that it continued well from last week with Rarity and Sassy. Rairity is quite the flirt when she wants to be lol
Nice to see the Wonderbolts again to. Enjoying the rest from Ponyville and focusing on Canterlot, the cockney pony made me laugh.
My only criticisms are it was kind of obvious Windrider was the real perpetrator and I felt Sorin seemed a bit different from his previous appearances in the fact he seemed the confident second in command rather than the more comical feel he had previously.
Old September 20th, 2015 (2:25 PM).
I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Silver TierCS

Awh shoot, I think I'm behind an ep now... Last one I saw was Cantrerlot Boutique - there was another new one just yesterday though wasn't there?
The Prism League is a player run Pokemon League run here on Pokecommunity in both Pokemon Showdown and X/Y + ORAS, and is totally in full swing right now! Click either the name above or >>here<< to join up and start earning badges today!

Paired with SkyBerries; the berries in the sky.
Old September 20th, 2015 (7:15 PM). Edited September 20th, 2015 by Minerva.
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier

^yep, there was a new one yesterday, Another Rarity episode, looks like it.

Also, can you believe Friendship Games is just next weekend? Hopefully my boyfriend and I could see it next weekend.

btw, if this thread keeps making double posts, its's more likely I (or CYD if he likes) will have to reboot the club with a fresh new thread. We're past 2,000 posts in this thread, and this is literally the longest running FC&G club to date (November 2012...lol). Sooo yeah!

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam
Old September 21st, 2015 (10:16 AM).
Element of Harmony

Yeah busy weekend next week mlp wise, I'll watch the main episode on Saturday, but I'll save Friendship games till Sunday.

Maybe a new thread would be a good idea lol
Old September 23rd, 2015 (8:11 AM).
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier

Alright, gonna start working on it this weekend. I'll have to cut down the group list to like... 1/2 because we have SO many inactive members of the group.

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam
Old September 26th, 2015 (5:49 PM).
Still missing that hair

So today we've got both a new episode and a new EQG movie today. I'll start out with the new episode (no nickname title this time):

Spoiler:
So it wasn't a Rarity-centric episode as everyone else was hoping it to be, because it's mostly about Applejack. I wouldn't blame her being out of her element in Manehatten due to her past experience there as a filly. Still, it's nice to see Coco back, though I still hope see her former boss back for a proper on-screen punishment, but that never happened. Since Pinkie and RD had their duo episode before and Rarity and AJ having their own duo episode now, I'm expecting a Twilight and Fluttershy duo episode in the future.

And now the Friendship Games:

Spoiler:
It was a missed opportunity to have both Twilights switch places, with the real Twilight forced to fight against her own friends in the Friendship Games, whereas human Twilight accidentally causes havoc in Equestria, due to her lack of knowledge of leading as a princess, and creates a similar disaster to the film's third act. Regardless, the point of this plot was to give the writers an excuse to stop using the real Twilight for future EQG movies as a way to remove "My Little Pony" on the title of the spin-off and stray it away from the main series.
Old September 27th, 2015 (5:28 AM).
Element of Harmony

So our Rarity mini Trilogy comes to an end.

Spoiler:
Very much an ok episode, but nothing to amazing especially compared to last weeks brilliant offering.
So we now know Equestria (or at least Manehattan) has a police force. Nice to see the return of AJ's eyebrow.
I think they could have used Coco better at times it felt as though she was just there for the sake of putting her in an episode.
AJ's hat was destroyed which I didn't really like I always imagined it would have some sentimental value.
Also were are all the songs we have been promised lol.
At least the mention of Sisterhooves social is a nod to next weeks episode.

Friendship games

Spoiler:
It was better than I was expecting (but the same can be said for all the EQ girls films).
Loved the relay race especially the motocross and the fight between demon Twilight and super Sunset was cool.
Felt they could have given background ponies more parts (the pre movie shorts gave the impression they would be more involved). Also disappointed Queen Chrysalis didn't appear as they made a EQ doll for her I thought she would have been a main antagonist.
Finally I kind liked the EQ Twilight more than Pony Twilight as she seemed even more Adorkable lol. Favourite new character had to be lemon zest.
Old September 27th, 2015 (9:10 AM).
/)^3^(\
Silver Tier

I saw Friendship Games, and I think it was needing more Flash Sentry. I'm one of the few Bronies that likes him.
Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
Old September 28th, 2015 (8:36 AM).
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier

HEY GUYS! Please continue your Friendship Games discussions as well as pony talks in our new group thread! This thread will be locked now since it is double posting and all that. So yeah, see y'all there!

Also, the member list has been reset to clear off inactive members. Rejoin if you do not see your name on there.

Yoshi, skype me or VM me tonight to re-transfer club ownership to you so you can have control again of the club okie~

New Club Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8946107

Locked.~

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links