< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase Hack Series Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply

Old December 17th, 2015 (1:57 AM).

The Hidden Grottoes only have the starter evolutions from Gen I - IV. The Unova starters can only be found in the wild in the Nature Preserve, but to get there, you first have to see them all. Which means there must be a trainer somewhere with a Pignite.

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 18th, 2015 (9:26 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcint View Post
The Hidden Grottoes only have the starter evolutions from Gen I - IV. The Unova starters can only be found in the wild in the Nature Preserve, but to get there, you first have to see them all. Which means there must be a trainer somewhere with a Pignite.
oh goodness, didn't think that was the case...my mistake
Old February 8th, 2016 (2:52 PM).

Could you create a new download link for the patches and documents as they ether don't work or they have been copyrighted
Old March 27th, 2016 (4:11 AM).

Hi drayano,

I'm interested in playing your Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2 hacks, but the download links don't work. I'd be very grateful if you could update them.

Thanks.
Old April 4th, 2016 (9:40 AM).

I loved your game. But I don't know why Lugia isn't appearing in abyssal ruins in my game. I saw walkthrough of many players but I don't see a Lugia sprite there like it appears in their game and I cannot catch it. Also Rayquaza is not appearing in Dragonspiral tower. Can somebody tell me the reasons for it? I have already beaten league once.The only legenderies I have only captured are Darkrai and Cresselia along with Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:41 AM).

Nature: Serious
For anyone wanting the patches etc. I have uploaded it : http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/QIYJ3XZC/file.html . If it gets taken down again I'll reupload it. Sorry if I'm bumping. Just want people who are looking for this be able to download it.
Old 1 Week Ago (9:59 AM).

Hi!Is 1.1 the latest version?And do you have plans to release any other version in the future?Thanks!
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old 1 Week Ago (7:43 AM).
Professor Ché

This is still my favorite hack of all time!
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links