< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase Hack Series Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply

Old December 17th, 2015 (1:57 AM).

The Hidden Grottoes only have the starter evolutions from Gen I - IV. The Unova starters can only be found in the wild in the Nature Preserve, but to get there, you first have to see them all. Which means there must be a trainer somewhere with a Pignite.

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 18th, 2015 (9:26 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcint View Post
The Hidden Grottoes only have the starter evolutions from Gen I - IV. The Unova starters can only be found in the wild in the Nature Preserve, but to get there, you first have to see them all. Which means there must be a trainer somewhere with a Pignite.
oh goodness, didn't think that was the case...my mistake
Old 23 Hours Ago (2:52 PM).

Could you create a new download link for the patches and documents as they ether don't work or they have been copyrighted
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links