• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Civilization IV Beyond the Sword - The Misadventures of Donavannj!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Yeah, you should probably use those Archer guys soon before anyone takes the next leap in military technology and ****s up with your plans.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
1 word, AMAZING! I love the fact that you took screenshots rather than a vid.

Years
Shadow Game, 1635 AD
Things are looking pretty ugly, because:
Spoiler:

Also, I crave an update.

Years
That little spot to the southwest of Rostov might be good. Might as well use the maintenance bonus from Moscow, eh? I can't see if it's too close to French land though, and considering they got Rostov that might not be a good idea. o.o

I'm more focused on obtaining land area at this point.

Wait, wait, wait. 1200-something AD and Napoleon is still using Spears and Axes? Punish him already! Quickly assembling a sufficient force of medieval units (I hope you have Machinery and Civil Service) to retake Rostov and ward off any incoming stacks from the French homeland should be a piece of cake. Just don't use tanks ;)

I'm too passive to attack Napoleon. Plus, his power is an unknown value at this point.

Yeah, you should probably use those Archer guys soon before anyone takes the next leap in military technology and ****s up with your plans.

I'm pretty sure I'm the most advanced nation on my continent, so not much to worry about there.

And now for another update.

1 word, AMAZING! I love the fact that you took screenshots rather than a vid.

With screenshots, I get to pick and choose what I show.

Shadow Game, 1635 AD
Things are looking pretty ugly, because:
Spoiler:

Also, I crave an update.

Well,

I actually made an effort to start posting this update on the 2nd. Then I got lazy and busy.

------------------

Game 1 Update 25:

Spoiler:

Years
More updates.

Game 1, Update 26:

Spoiler:

Game 1, Update 27:

Spoiler:

Game 1, Update 28:
Spoiler:

Years
Maybe a bit off-topic, but one thing I really love to do in Civ IV is hamachi co-op games. Always fun. Well, except for things such as what to research next and who gets which city spot.
Spoiler:

Who am I? And, more importantly, will we still be able to win this game with the bad diplomacy having had a war with everyone and not being too reluctant to raze bad cities (even the buddhist and confucian holy cities burned, to my defense I didn't even know that one of the misplaced cities I razed was holy until I noticed the -diplo points from it a while later) we know caused?

Last edited:
Years
Oh look Napoleon has built another city. Good luck with that. o3o

Bah, who needs luck against Napoleon?

Maybe a bit off-topic, but one thing I really love to do in Civ IV is hamachi co-op games. Always fun. Well, except for things such as what to research next and who gets which city spot.
Spoiler:

Who am I? And, more importantly, will we still be able to win this game with the bad diplomacy having had a war with everyone and not being too reluctant to raze bad cities (even the buddhist and confucian holy cities burned, to my defense I didn't even know that one of the misplaced cities I razed was holy until I noticed the -diplo points from it a while later) we know caused?

I think I may have to try a game over Hamachi in the near future.

--------------------------------------------

Game 1 Update 29:

Spoiler:

Years
That's one disgusting start you got there: On a food- and water-poor peninsula and blocked off by, of all people, Toku. Ouch. Good luck with this one!

I lost interest in that game not long after I posted that, to be honest.

Anyway, finally not too lazy to upload this update:

Game 1 Update 30 - Building Things:

Spoiler:

Years
How long until those guys become obsolete? :P

A while yet. At least I'm pretty sure it's a ways off.

Anway:

Game 1 Update 31 - Philosophy!:
Spoiler:

Be back in a day or two with Update 32, and then Update 33 shortly after.

Years
Ur still playing? xD

But yeah, I hate aggressive civs.

Actually, I haven't played this since May. I've just been slow with the updates like I said before.

Update 32 - Soon there will be guilds!
Spoiler:

Years
When I get into this I can really play it for hours on end, it's such a great logical game.

That was my problem with this game. I have played several files since I last played this one.

And since I got a reply so fast I'm going to post Update 33 as well.

Update 33 - Improving Finances
Spoiler:

Update 34 may be coming within the next week.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
THE INTENSE ACTION THAT CAN ONLY COME FROM FISCAL RESPONSIBLITLY.

Or something.

And holy crap is Moscow becoming a beast of a city.

Years
THE INTENSE ACTION THAT CAN ONLY COME FROM FISCAL RESPONSIBLITLY.

Or something.

And holy crap is Moscow becoming a beast of a city.

The intense nation-saving action indeed.*

*statement only applies to my views in Civilization, not reality

Oh yes it is.

Update 34 - Telling Saladin to Bugger Off
Spoiler:

And to think there's only 19 more sets of these to convert to .png, upload, and post before we're caught up.

Last edited:
Back